BURN IT DOWN Puzzle - Ongoing Progress (Full Puzzle Complete)

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, Apr 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Giorgos [Blind View]

Giorgos [Blind View] blah

first of all, calm down bro. I'm not defending anyone, I just say that if Mike said we will get snippets, we will fucking get them. How? I don't know, that's why I think there will be more puzzles. Of course I was waiting for a snippet after solving this puzzle, but there must be a reason for not getting any, and that reason in my opinion is the exostance of for puzzles until the official release of the song

2. RatedRsuperstar0303

RatedRsuperstar0303 Well-Known Member

Exactly. I dont recall us having to do anymore puzzles once we got the cover of ATS. So I believe this is the extent of our puzzling duties

3. Voitage

Voitage Part-time villain

SO just to be sure, The album cover is coming out on the 16th?

4. lpfan89

lpfan89 You will pay for what you've done

Here's a thought guys. Do you think that video they posted is possibly a snippet to Burn it Down? The video was 20 seconds long after all.

5. RatedRsuperstar0303

But how could it be? it didnt lead to anything at all.

6. Ben

Ben Well-Known Member

I hope so man. Honestly this is not my cup of tea. haha I'd rather read interviews, see videos, or read about the album in other ways. Stressing out in impossibly mind-bending puzzles is not fun in the slightest.

7. zoffy

zoffy Well-Known Member

I have to agree with all the latest posts, I feel let down by LP this time. For them to say, unlocked come back takes the p out of everyone who has been on here for hours trying to find out something we knew days ago. I'm just gonna wait til the 16th now and then wait until album release day.

8. RatedRsuperstar0303

No BUT it shows our dedication. I mean what band does stuff like this? getting their fans to work together all on the basis of them being fans of the same band? Thats pretty awesome if you ask me. Most bands go "here is our new single". LP made us team up and work toward something (albeit nothing YET)

9. murphyLP

murphyLP The blood of innocence burning in the skies

That´s what i´m saying...

You put on a great puzzle idea...engage the fans in a game and have them eager to solve the mistery with the promisse of a snippet!!!
    Everything went well...fans are excited, discussing the mistery for days, everything is solved and then you failed to deliver what you´ve promissed!!! That´s just a "GREAT" marketing idea...i´m impressed!!!

10. DaveCNewton

DaveCNewton The Newtonator

I'm delightfully disappointed by all of this, It's a good thing

11. Vriska

Vriska Wiki Staff LPA VIP

I don't see how "Come back later" translates to "failure to deliver."

You people are so impatient.

12. zoffy

zoffy Well-Known Member

kI agree it can be rewarding to unite fans etc, but we havnt really got anything from it. This website has been crashing, 7000+ posts and all we have is an announcement that the 16th is 'the day'. All that time and effort is wasted. Dissapointing that theyve done this to us.

13. Giorgos [Blind View]

Giorgos [Blind View] blah

this.

14. Jack_Farrell

Jack_Farrell KTTK is Chester suicide-diving off a cliff naked

Already got enough dedication myself with study, diverting so much time into something so fruitless was bullshit. Dedication might be fine and dandy at the end of the day but what we do is pay up to have their album and see them play live. I'd rather they stick to their jobs and I do my stuff, in the mean time release stuff to keep me hyped, not puzzles released at extremely random fucking intervals to try to unlock a tidbit of the song. For God's sake, there was one that happened with 4 hours in between and then there was a 19-hour wait. A shitload of people missed out on this stuff and were locked out of completing it. And if at the end it was all worthless because the puzzle is completed for everyone what was the point? Finding out about a website? A single cover? This is about the music, the artistic integrity, not about "Hey, do this and maybe I'll see if I give you 30 seconds of a song."

15. RatedRsuperstar0303

I share your frustration because I do feel their shoulda been an instant gratification for solving the puzzles, but like Vriska said "come back" doesnt mean you arent getting what you worked for. It means come back later and claim your reward.

16. Elaine

Elaine The One They Call Elaine. LPA VIP

I guess most people ((Re: All)) expected a little more than that upon the puzzle's completion. However, you are right in that there is still time for LP to deliver. *Le shrug*

17. YoMarques

YoMarques Linkin Park Soldier. LPUer.

Totally agree :)

18. NateH.89

NateH.89 Veritas - Aequitas

Wtf are you talking about? You know what, nevermind I don't give a shit. Get the fuck off everybody's case and just shut up if all you are gonna do is bitch. We get it, you're pissed and NOBODY GIVES A FLYING FUCK!

Have a nice day, sir

19. murphyLP

murphyLP The blood of innocence burning in the skies

Because i´m pretty sure they were caught off guard by these 6 days of puzzle!!! We really surprised them on solving the puzzle SO fast!!!

You people are so patient.

20. RatedRsuperstar0303

So with that argument then you shouldnt be complaining. You should have then patiently waited until the 16th for the song. Also dont take what Im saying about dedication out of context. I wasnt saying if you worked on the puzzles u were dedicated and if u didnt then ur not. It was showing that most band fanbases dont do this kinda stuff. Its unique is all im saying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.