BURN IT DOWN Puzzle - Ongoing Progress (Full Puzzle Complete)

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, Apr 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NateH.89

NateH.89 Veritas - Aequitas

You do realize there every other band out there would just say when somethings going to release and then.....thats it, you wait. Linkin Park at least, if there isn't a "snippet", finds a way to include the fans by giving them something, that is supposed to be fun, to do. If it pisses you off or stresses you out, or you get mad because you don't get a snippet, then thats on you. The band didn't have to do anything to include us in any way, shape, or form; but they did because they care more about their fan base than most bands out there.

2. erasus

erasus Well-Known Member

its not fun anymore :S

3. mainap

mainap Well-Known Member

and dont forget we "probably" get the new album in 2 months and -same story- we have no idea about anything

4. deftonesfan867

deftonesfan867 976-EVIL

[​IMG]

5. Rhazmuz

Rhazmuz Active Member

The problem is Mike said in that reveal video that we would be able to go to lp.com and unlock SNIPPETS of the song SOON (This was back in late March. We are now mid April. Needless to say this last week of puzzle solving, with no apparent reward besides a single cover, which we could guess the look of after the 5th puzzle, has let many people down, since we expected some audio from BID base don Mike's previous statement.

Say what you want, but with all the time spent from so many people, you would expect more. But hey, 4 days to go :S

6. deftonesfan867

deftonesfan867 976-EVIL

Honda in your avatar, OK as your location and you're on a MAC or using Safari.

Therefore you get nothing!

:lol:

7. Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

Please close this thread, someone? It's become beyond annoying.

8. Qwerty19

Qwerty19 Well-Known Member

Obviously, the frustation on this thread comes from Mike's quotes " Go to LP.com and unlock soon pieces of the song" and " Solve the puzzle, get to hear pieces of the songs first". Even if it was true and if we get the snippets in the coming days, the timing of his announcment was just....bad. He said those things 2 weeks ago. So some poeple have become obssesive about those snippets because they were thinking they would hear them in a matter of days. I don't blame the persons who are bitching about the snippets, even if at the end of the day, we are just talking about 30 sec musical stuff, which is not a very big deal finally. LP members should be more carreful at the way and the time they announce things in the future. If Mike wouldn't have said what he have said, almost nobody would be bitching at the moment

Anyway, don't worry, be happy :)rastamike:), new single in 5 days! :)

9. StanleyElite

StanleyElite So I let go watching you

I think everyone should relax!! The main point/ hope that I see in this thread that SHOULD anything further develop, be it puzzle or snippets or whatever, I can come here and discuss it, or if it's hard, get help and ideas on a solution!!

10. EdGreene

EdGreene Well-Known Member

Yeah, this, unfortunately. I might not agree with everything about how this puzzle has gone, but I also realize this didn't have to be done at all. We could have gone to the 16th with nothing, not even the album cover. Props to the band for continuing to try new things. Anyway, like Jesse said, just lock this one up and open a new one when more information comes.

11. Sonic

Sonic Searching for the last Chaos Emerald... LPA Super Member

I agree with locking this thread. Too many greedy people in here talking shit about the band has become annoying. Be glad we got anything at all and be GLAD we're even getting new music as soon as we are.

12. starchild

starchild Well-Known Member

Has anyone ever stopped to think that there's a reason why the band CAN'T release snippets until the 16th because of the leak? Releasing any snippets would just confirm that it was legit.

13. OddOneOut

OddOneOut Member

And LPA should be glad because, how many new members did it gain from this whole thing? Exactly...

14. Death Slayer

Death Slayer Julian

One last goodbye to this historic thread.

15. deftonesfan867

deftonesfan867 976-EVIL

How many will actually stick around after all this is over?

Exactly.

16. Richoguy13

Richoguy13 Then it slipped away...

What an insane ride it's been!

17. Oliver

Oliver Spela Shoreline!

Goodbye thread, goodbye!

18. Stino LPLeaks

Stino LPLeaks Well-Known Member

Okay, good bye then! :')

19. OddOneOut

OddOneOut Member

Well I know I will as this is a great community and I'm shocked I didn't discover it before.
    I hope everyone else does too although if that does happen then LPA will probably have to upgrade there servers to deal with the traffic XD

20. Sonic

Sonic Searching for the last Chaos Emerald... LPA Super Member

This.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.