30 Second Preview of BURN IT DOWN Released By Sonic 102.9

Discussion in 'News' started by Zane, Apr 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mastae

mastae Some Honky

When They Come For Me???

2. Arun1910

Arun1910 Well-Known Member

Sweet!

English version :
    Monday a special fan version of the next LP record will be available on any linkinpark.warnerartists.net!
    Preorder the album will allow a free download of new single, an exclusive access to buy show tikets and reception 8 remixes by mail during the year.

3. Rebel Traj

Rebel Traj Well-Known Member

4. Yellow

Yellow Member

This is a 'wall of sound' that I definitely want to bang my head against. In a good way.

5. lime treacle

lime treacle You are not alone Über Member

6. alex4d

alex4d Member

The excitement for the single and the album as a whole is building very quickly. You know we are at that critical moment of an album era where just as many people complain as those that are excited.

I personally can't contain how happy I am for this new music. NOT A SINGLE PERSON should be bitching about the music. Everyone should really know by now that LINKIN PARK WILL NEVER RETURN TO THEIR HT/METEORA DAYS. They've come too far and matured too much as a band and people should never be shocked when Linkin Park delivers. They make music just as much for the fans as they do because it's music they enjoy and they want to play. There is no element of surprise in my mind when the last 2 albums have been so different from their beginning days as a band and they will continue to change. Smarten up people were you really expecting something else?

Also I expect a leak any day now... If I remember correctly didn't "What I've Done" and "The Catalyst" leak shortly after clips began to emerge?

7. Sonic

Sonic Searching for the last Chaos Emerald... LPA Super Member

If my memory serves me right, neither What I've Done or The Catalyst leaked early. They weren't fully released until their April 2nd/August 2nd (respectively) release dates.

8. Andreina

Andreina Proud Venezuelan LP fan. LPA Contributor

Last edited: Apr 13, 2012
  9. Rocky

Rocky Well-Known Member

What I've Done sorta leaked hours before because a radio station decided to play it. The Catalyst didn't leak at all

10. YoMarques

YoMarques Linkin Park Soldier. LPUer.

Guys, just wanted to say that the game is updated. A little bit harder, some new sounds and they play the snippet at the end :)

11. Richoguy13

Richoguy13 Then it slipped away...

For all the Australians wondering, Linkin Park Australia's Facebook has posted "Linkin Park's NEW single #BurnItDown will be available to download April 17th in Australia!" So that, unfortunately, answers our questions. SON OF A BITCH!!!

12. Nutt

Nutt Member

Well the chorus is in D dorian , that explains why it sounds a bit more major-ish, cause of the extra major 3rd interval.

13. Sterba

Sterba Member

This. btw, /wave Liz.

Blackout was probably my favorite ATS track, and BID seems to have the same "pop" feel.

Also excited to hear In My Remains and the story of I'll Be Gone after reading the Spin interview. Sadly, in my head all I can think of is the final line of Where'd You Go by FM "When you come back, I won't be here, and you can sing it." Hopefully it'll be an emotional song.

14. skyzlmt

skyzlmt Well-Known Member

KROQ had the world premiere of WID. I remember listening to a youtube radio rip before it was officially released and meh. HQ rip FTW. If you don't listen to LP on a system or something with bass, you fail and are not allowed to make judgement!

Love the people who say it sounds like everything else on the mainstream radio... I don't like anything on the Pop/ Pop-Rap stations. This clip has power, both musically and lyrically It isn't the same bs looped hook over and over. I have a feeling they'll have some funky song structures on this as well (like Catalyst and Blackout). I remember hearing 5 different snippets to The Catalyst and could have thought it was 5 different songs.

15. DisturbedOne98

DisturbedOne98 Well-Known Member

This, except I didn't really like WID as much as I wanted to.

I'm very skeptical about this single. I'm one of the only people that feels a little underwhelmed it seems. I'm guessing the full track won't do much more for me either. I've learned my pessimism usually rings true. Still hoping for the best as there was elements I did like in the snippet.

16. VorteXLP

VorteXLP Cheetas strapped to space rockets.

To me LP always have a nice surprise in their songs, yet they almost always sound familiar. :)

17. ChuckCheese

ChuckCheese Did somebody order some cheese? LPA VIP

Me likey. Very catchy.

18. lime treacle

lime treacle You are not alone Über Member

haha.

19. YoMarques

YoMarques Linkin Park Soldier. LPUer.

I keep listening to the snippet and I keep finding little details that I really love. I don't like to judge something before fully listening to it, but I think it's gonna sound awesome.

20. weshahn

weshahn http://twitter.com/wes2_

this is only 1 music of album.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.