Honda Civic Tour Presents Linkin Park, Incubus & MuteMath - US Tour Dates Announced

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, Apr 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tripleh3lix

tripleh3lix Well-Known Member

I am going to do it. My friend is sick and may be his last chance, and I am sick with all kinds of health issues too, who knows what can happen. 120 dollars for Linkin Park it is... even if I go broke doing it.

2. Erica

Erica Meh LPA Über VIP

Dude, thats 2 mayhem tix, and that's slayer, slipknot, mötorhead, and anthrax. I mean c'mon. This pissed me off. It's not even as though this gonna be some amazing thing. It's just an ampitheater tour.

3. love_lp

love_lp Try To Catch Up..

I have a random question, if anyone knows the answer I would be grateful!
    For the LPU presale next week for the Honda Civic Tour, how many tickets can we buy?

4. tripleh3lix

tripleh3lix Well-Known Member

Yes I also have this question...

5. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

I think it's 4 maximum.

6. Zane

Zane WARRIOR PRINCESS LPA Team

Hey Derek. I've realized that each season during album releases there's a lot of common questions about LPU and concert tix preorders/seating/seats vs GA. I know from experience that a lot of people here offer good advice so I think we should start a FAQ page for it or a thread where people can just get their question answered

7. Derek

Problem is, the things might change from tour to tour so it's not always the same.

8. Zane

Zane WARRIOR PRINCESS LPA Team

Yeah, but the big picture LPU M&G, position of seats/GA, times/arrival stuff, or general pricing is relatively the same

9. PushItBackDown

PushItBackDown Member

Hey guys, got a quick question...i'm gonna be heading to the Vancouver show for sure, but it will be my first LP concert. I just have a question about floor seats, as everytime I go to a concert I usually get them, however what can I expect in terms of moshing and stuff? I'm not really interested in moshing, and some of my buddies tell me floor seats aren't worth it if you don't wanna mosh. Any truth to this? Thanks guys.

10. Sonic

Sonic Searching for the last Chaos Emerald... LPA Super Member

There isn't really much from LP or Incubus worth moshing to, but when the time makes it's presence, I just move out of the way. Usually only happens right in the middle, most of the time.

11. m_macdonald

m_macdonald Well-Known Member

I dare say it'll vary from show to show, crowd to crowd and even country to country. My experiences of crowds (coming from someone who also tends to avoid mosh pits):

1st LP show (Manchester, UK, massive arena show): I was right near the front on the left side of the V-shaped stage, and stood there with no problems for the whole show. A brief surge during One Step Closer from a nearby mosh pit, but all in all it was a pleasant and entirely mosh-free experience.
    2nd LP show (London, UK, smaller intimate venue): Frequent moshing in the centre of the crowd (even to Numb, of all things) however nothing major anywhere else. I was standing near Front-Of-House/Pooch's den of audio wizardry, with no problems.
    Incubus show (Manchester, UK, medium sized auditorium): No moshing, the occasional group of people jumping to 'Megalomaniac' and 'A Certain Shade Of Green', but overall a good crowd. Everyone was there to hear the music and the majority of their set isn't that heavy.

Obviously I have no idea what Vancouver crowds are like, but if my experiences of these shows is anything to go by, I reckon they'll be largely mosh-free apart from the occasional pit in the centre. And be thankful that you never have to come to a gig in my hometown (Aberdeen, Scotland), where the crowds are some of the most mindlessly obnoxious, shirtless, sweaty, violent (and occasionally armed) people you will ever meet in a crowd. Certain to ruin any gig. :)

12. Geki

Geki >.

I'm in the LPU, so I'm buying my tickets at 10 EST. 120 is way too pricey but luckily I can afford it... I can't miss out on seeing LP after they canceled on me twice last year.. I was hoping the LPU would be cheaper..

13. Derek

The LPU sadly doesn't determine the pricing of the tickets. They only help with buying them in advance.

Nonetheless, I'm purchasing tix at 10AMEST for the Camden(Philly) show. Looking forward to seeing many of you there.

*EDIT*

Concerning moshing, even though some LP fans tend to get very excited during the older stuff, generally on average Linkin Park fans are very nice and aware of the people around them when they're moshing. They kind of respect boundaries, and I've never had a problem with an asshole LP fan while in the pit.

14. Brandon

Brandon I was Ree's 100th follower on Twitter.

At least the tickets for shows without Incubus were relatively cheaper. They came out to be about $90 each.

15. ProjektSoxRock

ProjektSoxRock Of Beauty & Rage

CT says every ticket is sold out and MA doesn't have a purchase button lol

This isn't working as easily as it should lol.

16. @LP2K12

@LP2K12 Est. 2K12

I agree with this. Before I got married I took a girlfriend to an LP show in the pit and she'd never been to any rock show. She loved it and no one messed with her at all.

17. Sonic

Wasn't able to get any tickets. Place sold out in minutes. What the fuck.

18. Brandon

Brandon I was Ree's 100th follower on Twitter.

Wait seriously? What show were you trying for?

19. Derek

For those who are panicking over not receiving tickets, only the LPU PRE-ORDER was sold out. There is still the LIVING THINGS pre-order tomorrow and then general admission public sales later. You'll still get tickets. LPU only sets aside a very limited amount.

20. Sonic

Camden.

I'll try again tomorrow, but I really wanted the pit. Hopefully I'll still be able to do that.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.