LIVING THINGS STREAMING IN FULL ON ITUNES NOW!

Discussion in 'News' started by Ree, Jun 15, 2012.

1. lukidtm

lukidtm Member

2. LPAA9

LPAA9 Don't eat the yellow snow

The album is also available on Spotify!

3. vyonizr

vyonizr Active Member

I think I'll Be Gone has a high potential to be a single.

4. Rohit LP

Rohit LP The Silent Red

loved it...hats off..amazing album..accept for skin to bone..i've loved the entire album....cant believe this album grew on me so fast...!!

5. Zay

Zay Active Member

I have to stand up for TINFOIL. Not only does it sound very awesome and atmospheric, it connects UNTIL IT BREAKS and POWERLESS absolutely perfect!!
    Love UIB!! Awesome changes in the melody and the end is just crazy.......:)

6. fio1310

fio1310 Well-Known Member

Ahhh. You know that feeling, you wake up in the morning and you listen to Living Things? :D

7. rusa162

rusa162 Well-Known Member

I cant F-ing wait to recieve the album now after listening to see amazing artwork

8. rusa162

rusa162 Well-Known Member

9. lukidtm

lukidtm Member

in germany too but I don't know why amazone has a different date for realese than Linkin Park store :D

10. 2453

2453 Member

@ lukidtm:
    Look at the top right corner :p

11. LP_Fan_99

LP_Fan_99 New Member

I amlost always give into the Leak. Plus it is not our fault someone at itunes screwed up in our favor. I have had LT preordered for months now, two copies i might add(hardcopy and digital). I give into the leak but I also support the band finacially when the time comes. Im the same way with the rest of my favorite bands. I also support bands by going to their shows. Most concerts tickets range from $30-$80. So if you think that I am a bad fan think again.

Ive followed Linkin Park since the begining when I was in elementary school (Im 21 now) Hell I even have a Linkin Park Tattoo. Their Music have helped me get through so many challenges in my life and LT has continued to do the same.

As for Living Things as an album, IT ROCKS. Compared to the other albums, it ranks third in my list, HT-M-LT-M2M-ATS.

Lost in the Echo- Great Opener to the new album. Basic says "WE'RE BACK!!!" Shinoda comes at you strong with his rapping throughout the song, followed by Chesters smooth vocals in the chours. Then of course during the bridge, Chester brings us his amazing screams that continue to the end of the song.

In My Remains- In My Remains opens up with a melody that makes you feel a since of victory(at least to me it does). This song continues with smooth vocals from Chester along with Shinoda's( similuar to his vocals in No Roads Left from M2M).

Burn It Down- If you have not heard that yet, you have been under a rock the last month.

Lies Greed Misery- Heavy beat mix with techno. ( this one is still growing on me)

I'll Be Gone- This is where it starts to slow down a little ( but in a good way). They have VIOLLINS in this? It is amazing how well the strings worked in it. One of my favorite tracks.

Castle of Glass- Is different and very good. Shinoda's smooth vocals continue in this track. Track starts off a little slow then builds up to a good finish.

Victimized- I felt victimized after hearing this track. It starts off nice and relaxed with shinoda, then chester straight up hits you, and hits you hard. Continued with heavy drums and rapping from Shinoda.

Roads Untraveled- Strongly resembles No Roads Left from M2M mixed with what sounds like bells ringing in the background throughout the song.

Skin To Bone- If you saw "Likin Park Living Things The Story" video on youtube, chester mentions that this song to him had a folk feel. I would agree.

Until it Breaks- Mike starts Rapping like no other in this one. then chester brings in the melody. The song is wrapped up with what sounds like a lullbuy. brings your energy down gently to lead into TINFOIL

TINFOIL(instrumental)-amazing.

Powerless- TINFOIL transistions into powerless seamlessly. Starts off sounding close to Iridescent. It continues to bring the beat up a little and finishes the album off cleanly.

This album is truely amazing. It is a combination of all of the previous albums. Hope everyone enjoys it. Looking forward to hearing everyone elses opinions.

12. Nathanleedavies94

Nathanleedavies94 Well-Known Member

omg i just listened to Lost In The Echo, and OMG mike's Rapping is out of this world!! sorry Mike i Failed your challenge, it was just too hard!

13. lukidtm

lukidtm Member

yes I know it's 26. but on the german LP store it's 22 but on german Amazone it's 19. thats strange :D

I accepted Mikes Challange and will wait until tuesday for the myvideo stream :)
    I hope to get my Copy next friday :D

14. Emiltayeb

Emiltayeb Well-Known Member

what's the part in the beging of victimized?

BTW Road UNTRAVELED is such an amazing song. i'm in love with it.

until it breaks is awsome. mike's rap in there is like from another planet!

power is a beautiful ending track!

15. Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

I guess m6Music was right. UNTIL IT BREAKS is a UFO. :error:

16. Emiltayeb

Emiltayeb Well-Known Member

lol!

that's such an awsome album.
    but sirously , what the beging of victimzed? (spanish)?

17. bublo Bej

bublo Bej Member

the album is just...just.. just so beautiful !

18. dutchsoldier

dutchsoldier Well-Known Member

Well.. If even Derek listened to LT... :p I can't wait to get home and blast my speakers on the new earcandy! I'm actually getting sweaty palms of not being able to get it in my hands right this second haha!

Also: I love the fact that almost everyone loves this stuff. I really had a hard time on reading the crap people wrote abouts ATS from time to time ( which they are allowed to do ofcourse )..

Thanks in advance LP!

19. Scofield_

Scofield_ Member

I'm hearing It now for the first time and It looks like a pretty nice album. Lost In The Echo & In My Remains sound beautiful!

Now I need a little bit more time to listen the album several times till I get a final opinion about It, but my first impression is very good. =)

20. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

I'm so proud of where the band are at in their careers right now. In so many albums before it (even ATS a tad) the band kinda felt like they were sort of holding back, and not quite comfortable in their own skin. This album is such a confident record and is a perfect utilization of the :toolbox:. I'm so proud to be an LP fan right now its not even funny. Album of the summer right here.