LIVING THINGS STREAMING IN FULL ON ITUNES NOW!

Discussion in 'News' started by Ree, Jun 15, 2012.

1. Niklas

Niklas BadaBinge LPA VIP

yep, and thats the thing. its in big, bold red letters on the FRONT PAGE!! had kind of the same discussion on hasitleaked.com. some people were sharing download links on there, besides the fact that it is against rules and laws. obviously, idiots are never gonna die out ;)

2. Wolf6950

Wolf6950 Active Member

Still don't see it on Spotify :( are you sure you don't just have it on your computer since it brings in all your music on there as well? or maybe you all have Spotify Premium? or messing with everyone? :p

oh, and I am really liking these new songs. On my first listen, the first song that stood out to me was Skin To Bone.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2012
  3. shadowofthehabit92

shadowofthehabit92 Well-Known Member

This album is absolutely brilliant. It exceeded my expectations! My favorites are Lost In The Echo, Castle of Glass, Skin To Bone, and Powerless. I had chills when i first heard Mike's rapping on LITE.

4. pytt

pytt Self-proclaimed Genius

I'm sorry, but.

I like "Lies Greed Misery". "Lost In The Echo" is..alright.

But the rest of the album...

dafuqsnape.jpg

5. Stino LPLeaks

Stino LPLeaks Well-Known Member

I saw you made a few mistakes in your comment! As I'm a kind person, I always feel the need to help people so here we go...

6. cloudscream

cloudscream Static

Hybrid Theory > Living Things = A Thousand Suns > Minutes to Midnight > Meteora

7. DisturbedOne98

DisturbedOne98 Well-Known Member

I think on Until It Breaks that Chester's chorus should have happened twice and then Brad's bridge could have happened. I just loved Chester's part in it. :p

8. KiAllen

KiAllen Well-Known Member

I hardly took note of Roads Untravelled because I was too busy recovering from Victimized. Good god!

Now I feel like a woman because I felt a little emotional during the final minute of Unitl It Breaks.

9. Blake

Blake Leave a Trace LPA Super Member

album of the past 3 years!

EDIT:

On another note: All the reviewers said Victimized was the heaviest LP song ever.... and then there was one specific interview that said heaviest song on the album instead of heaviest LP song. Looks like the Lone ranger was right. Just heaviest on the album.... (Unless you consider Guitars to be the heavy, which it is some of the heaviest guitars but I'm talking Vocals.)

10. lpfaneki

lpfaneki i don't know what's worth fighting for

LOST IN THE ECHO
    POWERLESS

(*sory for the font size)

11. F1st3R

F1st3R Well-Known Member

Album is really neat! I know that I love it. Love how we hear more of Mike's voice. Love a lot of the beats. Really well done LP, espacisally for that much of a time. Keep going, when the album hits the Stores here in Austria, I'm definetly going to pick it up.
    For me every LP album so far is perfect and I still don't have a favorite one, since sometimes I feel like ATS but there are times where I'm really in the mood for Meteora. (Living Things=ATS=MTM=Meteora=HT --> True story)
    Now I'm gonna be constantly listening to LT ;)

12. LPHybrid Soldier

LPHybrid Soldier Banned

My overall ratings for all the albums

HT EP 10/10
    HT 10/10
    Reanimation 10/10
    Meteora 9/10
    Mtm 5/10
    Ats 2/10
    LT 6/10

13. Rezanator

Rezanator Well-Known Member

The musicianship in this record may be simple and follows a familiar LP formula, but it DOES NOT feel lazy at all. That's one of the few complaints I had about some of their songs from previous albums. The songs from Living Things feel alive to me.

14. murphyLP

murphyLP The blood of innocence burning in the skies

So if you thought this is better than MTM then you will stick around with us for more 5 years!!! haha

15. Voitage

Voitage Part-time villain

I honestly cannot stop thinking about Castle of Glass. It's SOOO GOOD. ".. and I'm only a crack in this castle of glass." SO GOOD.

16. l3v17

l3v17 New Member

is it a coincidence that the first torrent leakage occurred at 6pm est fri just like the fan listening party in cali at the same time (3pm local), and i wondered what happened to whoever released it by accident on itunes..lp must be mad, but this type of stuff is inevitable i think. and i dont understand how chester said first 8 tracks are all energy, roads untraveled is a slow song just like castle of glass..lite is def. the best track, ill be gone is up there too. anyway. i love the timing of the leak for the weekend, next single better be lite. lite live will be sick!

17. Linkinarmy

Linkinarmy Sins of our fathers LPA VIP

I really hope In My remains is the next single.

18. Voitage

Voitage Part-time villain

There's only one thing I noticed... They kinda overused that... voice thingy that make them sound as if they're singing on a megaphone.. or radio... Or is that just me?

19. l3v17

l3v17 New Member

in my remains sounds like from the inside to me.. lol

20. maclieberman

maclieberman Just caught in the undertow..

yet again they made an epic album and it didnt have to include cursing...just like Hybrid Theory and Meteora...those are amazing albums and without a Parental Advisory sticker...so is this...big thanks to the band for giving me an eargasm.