LIVING THINGS STREAMING IN FULL ON ITUNES NOW!

Discussion in 'News' started by Ree, Jun 15, 2012.

1. lilj4425

lilj4425 Well-Known Member

The stream is working fine for me. Weird.

2. dgd138

dgd138 Active Member

damn lol. Im going to give it a try on my laptop then

3. dgd138

dgd138 Active Member

Yea it does the exact same thing on my laptop.... I dont understand what the problem is

4. hawk

hawk because the internet LPA Super VIP

I know a few pages have gone since you posted, but it must be said: you cannot fail and challenge in which you are not taking part in.

5. Nish

Nish Well-Known Member

No shit, it doesn't seem to be enough to just be a fan. It's all about being a "better fan than everyone else". I have nothing against the people who genuinely want to hold out til the album release date so they can listen to a high quality version on a CD with their friends or whatever. It does however, annoy me when people do it for self-involved reasons so they can claim they're better fans and talk to people who've listened to the leak in a condescending manner. Congrats on being much more petty than me, now excuse me while I go handcraft you a medal.

6. arbiter

arbiter Well-Known Member

This is pure torture.>_< What exactly does Linkin Park want from me? Do they want me to buy their album or give it to me for free? I started listening to 20 seconds of whatever the first song is on the album(i refuse to spoil even the track order) before i found the strength in me to turn it off. It was painful as that song sounded so great and Mike sounded so powerful. However, i really want to wait till next week when i buy the album and play it for the first time on a stereo really loud from start to finish. I want that moment of pure adventure and discovery. It's not because i want to be a "real fan" or whatever other nonsense. I just really love that experience which i really enjoyed doing for A Thousand Suns and other albums i buy. But Liking Park is making is so hard for me to accomplish that goal. I must be a closet masochist or something.:awesome: I envy every single one who have given in and have been transported to the land of Living Things. :rasberry:

7. PaFJ

PaFJ Member

if its FREE for streaming and you have problem to play the album on iTunes why you bother urself? download it !:hmm:

Last edited: Jun 19, 2012
  8. nathy137

nathy137 Active Member

Can someone help me everytime I go on the link, it goes straight to the xbox website which is so strange, I'm in the UK so that might have something to do with it?

Help please?!?

9. -NodA-

-NodA- Well-Known Member

I thought comments on Youtube were the worst.
    Today Linkin Park posted the link to the Itunes streaming on their Facebook, I looked at the comments...

I was like...

oh-god-why.jpg

10. obiwanws2

obiwanws2 Well-Known Member

Ha, the internet is where everyone comes to be a dick. It shouldn't really surprise you.

Now, I'm not listening to the stream. I have work to go to, for one, and for some reason I really wanna wait till the 26th.

11. jouki

jouki Well-Known Member

I like your review

12. SuperDude526

SuperDude526 Well-Known Member

I don't understand why people compare LITE to In the End, or COG/RU to folk songs. I mean they're all great tracks (the transition from Victimized to RU is one of my favorite parts of the album) but none of them resemble the music they're being compared to.

13. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Considering its only 4 days until the album is out in most countries (or 7 days worldwide) I'd just suggest to wait. You lose some of the fidelity in the music by listening to the stream, and the CD is the better way.

14. warriorathlete21

warriorathlete21 Well-Known Member

I'm so close to caving in and just listening to the rest of the album. Part of me wants to wait to release day but, the other part of me wants to hear it right now in its entirety.

I've already heard:
    In my remains
    Burn it down
    Lies greed misery
    Roads untraveled
    Tinfoil

This is driving me crazy!!!

15. Mitch

Mitch YTB

I can't stop listening to Skin to Bone. It is brilliant.

16. pytt

pytt Self-proclaimed Genius

Calm down, calm down. My point clearly didn't arrive. I'm trying to explain the opposite and am not in a way of choosing sides at all whether or not I want them to make the same music as they did with Hybrid Theory or Meteora or even Reanimation.

What I'm trying to describe is that it's not about the band needing to go back to what they've done before in the beginning, but it's the interest of people that also changes. I love Hybrid Theory and Meteora and am not waiting for Linkin Park to make the same or outdo those albums. The only way to do such a thing is to release the same albums again.

So the point you're trying to make is possibly aimed and true for some people, but not me. :)

Exactly what I'm not saying.

Exactly my point. And exactly what I'm trying to explain that this doesn't have to be the case.

---

I'm no fan of their current music, but as far as I know I'm free to get involved in the discussion. People shouldn't instantly go into defensive mode when opinions rise that do not fit in the shared fan feeling and positive fan opinions. Not very welcoming.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2012
  17. SecondCityKids

SecondCityKids Hey John, What's Your Name Again? LPA Super Member

Listening. Lost In The Echo. Holy shit

18. HY8R1DTH30RY

HY8R1DTH30RY Member

I change it to america

19. gunsman

gunsman Member

great, stream is broken and only plays for 10-20 seconds before cutting off

20. the11thdoctor

the11thdoctor Resident Time Lord

Stream works fine for me... And I have a shitty internet connection...