Am I the only one who hasn't listened to it yet?

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Denny, Jun 18, 2012.

Denny

Denny @Jackethx

Okay, guys.

I pre-ordered LIVING THINGS straight away and it made sense to me when Mike posted about the 'Release Day Challenge', as I agree and do what he talked about.

And now the leak has come, and I still haven't listened to it, looking forward to holding the package in my hands, putting the CD into my computer and hitting the play button and hearing new LP in CD quality.

Am I the only one?

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

No.

lpfaneki

lpfaneki i don't know what's worth fighting for

maybe :p

I had a party with my friends when it l***ked .... i see the point of the challenge but i couldnt do it because i start at 25/6 my exams for the UNI ... so i had to BURN my pants with this album, so i can study later.....

Amiraah

Amiraah New Member

I did not listen to it, either but thats merely because I have exams the day before release and I want it to be kinda like my personal reward! ;) Stay with this, even if it gets harder each day and try to avoid others talking about it. Good Luck!

Flagrare

Flagrare 'Majestic Dick. Brazilian Snake Cock. And Cunts. LPA Super Member

No, you're not alone. I'm not doing this just for Mike, but had already decided to do it before.

I did not hear MTM, did not listen ATS and I will not listen to LT before launch. I need to create a conducive abiente to enjoy the CD, and this is the point. I want to get involved in the atmosphere of music, and do not put in any way to play the speakers of the notebook.

Gravity_LP

Gravity_LP Well-Known Member

aw man ): I failed this time. For HT and Meteora,ATS, i did not listen before launch. As for MTM and LT , I failed ): Got too excited for LT ): but i haven't heard tinfoil yet and skin to bone.

Dusty

Dusty LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

I'm waiting for the release date as well. Ever since Minutes To Midnight, I have taken the day off from work to pick up my physical copy of the next Linkin Park album with a friend of mine.

I always planed on waiting for the release date before Mike issued the challange. Now, it's just an added bonus. :lol:

lime treacle

lime treacle You are not alone Über Member

I'm downloading the leak on the 26th. Gonna celebrate with Mike. :)

Nathanleedavies94

Nathanleedavies94 Well-Known Member

Your not alone...... well I've listened to LOST IN THE ECHO but thats about it...... ohh and BID & LGM of course, gonna wait till 25th to hear the rest of the album. BTW LITE is going to blow you away!!!!

Gman2887

Gman2887 Well-Known Member

I'm old fashion I suppose. I won't listen to it until I walk in a store, buy it and pop it in my CD player in my car for a nice drive. No more. No less.

Top2Bottom

Top2Bottom Well-Known Member

I was able to hang on for Meteora and Minutes, but ATS and LT just got to me. I'm much weaker than I used to be.

Andreina

Andreina Proud Venezuelan LP fan. LPA Contributor

I haven't listened to it yet, but it'll be out soon enough, I can't help but feeling awkward when most people around here talk about it :lol: !

I was indeed going to listen to the leak, but after reading what Mike said I'll just push it until release date, I want to make it a bit special for me and make sure I listen to it in the best quality possible.

I can play the waiting game (well, not really), but since MTM I've had to wait for two weeks after US release for shipping, I can only wait for so long. I will listen to a leak anyway, what changes is the date.

kazekyou

kazekyou 持ち上げて、解放して

I haven't heard it yet either. I'm waiting until it comes out in Australia, this Friday.

In these instant-gratification, I-WANT-IT-NOW days of the Internet, people seem to have forgotten the meaning of patience. Plus, I respect Mike's challenge and refuse to listen to their music in anything less than CD/Loseless formats!

travz21

travz21 Muscle Museum LPA Super Member

I hadn't listened to Burn It Down even. I listened to the whole album today finally.

Hybrid

Hybrid Has gone Rogue. LPA Team

I just listened to it for the first time tonight. The CD makes me proud to be a Linkin Park fan. I really enjoyed the album thoroughly and Linkin Park have managed to make me cry again. Some things just hit real close. But yes, it is a great album!

Smarky

Smarky Well-Known Member

I have not heard it yet. I am going to buy the physical CD today from the store.

Then at 9pm UK time when the twitter listening part begins, I am going to listen to it for the first time. Direct from the CD!!!

This is the first time I have done this, in forever. I am really excited!!!

Oliver

Oliver Spela Shoreline!

I have not heard it yet, just Burn It Down and Lies Greed Misery. I wanna hear it the same way as I heard ATS the first time, sitting in my armchair and listening to the CD. And I'm still waiting for the CD :(