Will LIVING THINGS Debut at no.1 This time?

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by dontFindOutMe, Jun 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hans Muster

Hans Muster Well-Known Member

I prefer :potato:

2. Blake

Blake Leave a Trace LPA Super Member

Yeah I know how Tokio Hotel, I listen to them, or at least, used to listen to them. The thing is with them though, is they are not very popular. Bieber is at least 10 times more popular than them.

3. Bubbles

Bubbles I blow a lot of...

They're already #32 on iTunes with just the pre-orders and I guess Japan's sales?

4. M_Bugashata

M_Bugashata And I'm not a robot, I'm not a monkey

If you asked me earlier I'd answered No, due to the hard competition as you mentioned it and how music is developing through this decade, but after listening to the album I'm certain that it'll hit the top 5 at less. Albums with 3 major hits considers a successful album so how about you have Lost In The Echo + Burn It Down + I'll Be Gone + Castle of Glass + Skin to Bone + Powerless...If not? Then we are really have a national crisis at music taste

5. hazuki

hazuki Well-Known Member

Looks like Bieber is headed to open up with 400k-500k range. If that is the case then i hope he stays in the 400k! A 70% drop could give LP the edge to beat him next week.

6. Blake

actually you should want him to get in the 500+ range because the more he sells this week, the less he will sell next week

7. Hans Muster

iTunes charts are local. It's #32 in the US. If you want to see other countries, you can cange by clicking on the flag at the end of the chart. For example in Germany, Living Things is on #3 (pre-order only!) and Burn It Down is on #1.

8. jessiexo

jessiexo Well-Known Member

In Japan, Maroon 5 is at #1 right now =\

9. Hans Muster

iTunes US update (pre-orders on june 26):

19: Linkin Park, "Living Things"
    63: Maroon 5, "Overexposed"
    96: Pentatonix, "PTX Volume 1"
    146: Sleeping With Sirens, "If You Were a Movie, This Would Be Your Soundtrack - EP"
    163: Various Artists, "MMG Presents: Self Made, Vol. 2 (Deluxe Version)"

I'm sure Linkin Park will sell much more physical copies too, because M5 is a singles band. So there's only JB left (He's now on #1 and #7).

10. Squish Mitten

Squish Mitten I'm a five-star general; infantry controller.

Wow, Living Things is now #16 on the iTunes US charts while Overexposed by M5 is #59. I no longer think that Maroon 5 is a threat. We might just debut at #1 :D

11. jessiexo

jessiexo Well-Known Member

Haha the Swiss have their music taste right. LP presale at #7 iTunes and JB first day of release #5 on iTunes. This is the way it should be ;)

12. Blake

Yes, LP will beat M5. The biggest threat is JB, even though it will be his second week he is still a threat. we will just have to wait and see what happens

13. luvelee

luvelee Member

Maroon 5 just released their second single, "One More Night" (without promo like Payphone/The Voice), they're already #11 on itunes chart. If this song could sell over 300K in its first week, this probably could be a threat. Bieber is the biggest threat, but I still believe LP will debut at #1 :)

14. rlkx

rlkx Like an army falling, one by one by one..

Beats Maroon 5, loses to bieber. What can I say, like someone already said this is a fucked up world

15. crazygolfer

crazygolfer Well-Known Member

lol Maroon 5 are trying so hard to out-do LP. I read that they will be premiering their music video for "One More Night" on Monday night on MTV.

16. Blake

Out of albums coming out the 26th or around that time:
    Linkin Park> The Offspring> Maroon 5> Sleeping With Sirens> Everclear> Self Made Vol 2 (needs a banger like I'm A Boss again or I'm not paying attention to it)>Usher>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bieber

Bieber is the worst artist releasing an album this week and next week. The thing with every artists here is they have fans that aren't teenage girls. Girls and Guys both like LP, The Offspring, M5, Everclear, and MMG. I only know of Guys who like Sleeping With Sirens but I'm sure they have some fans that are girls, every artist does. Bieber's fanbase for the most part is teenage girls. all you have to do is "sound good" and "look good" for them. yes he technically has talent but he doesn't have the true talent that bands like Linkin Park, Meek Mill, The Offspring have. I sure hope LP beats Bieber

17. OmarAbaza999

OmarAbaza999 Active Member

you my friend get a thumbs up :chuck:

18. Stino LPLeaks

Stino LPLeaks Well-Known Member

iTunes top 200 album sales Belgium

Linkin Park - Living things: #68
    Maroon 5: Not in the list

Dear Bieber fans, Bieber's album is only available THIS WEEK. Make sure you get your copy as soon as possible!
    (Now we can win this :kappa: )

19. LeoMPhillyFan

LeoMPhillyFan Well-Known Member

According to Billboard Justin Bieber will sell between 410,000 and 440,000, the low end of the previous predictions. LP's chances just went up a little.:)

20. RoyHahn

RoyHahn Well-Known Member

Linkin Park, we will support you! We will try our best, hopefully it is enough!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.