[Scans] Linkin Park in Kerrang! Magazine - Full Chester Bennington Interview

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, Jun 27, 2012.

HybridBharath

HybridBharath Well-Known Member

Wow man, you write really well and know your facts. Well Done.

arbiter

arbiter Well-Known Member

That is how i feel in a nutshell. ATS really is still LP's greatest outing. Living Things knocked Hybrid Theory from number 2 to number 3 with Minutes to Midnight in number 4 and Meteora is of course last.

I enjoyed reading about the workings of Linkin Park. I hope they keep doing what they want and disregard what fans and critics want from them because they will never be able to appease everyone but themselves. Just like they chose the sound and music they wanted to make in Hybrid Theory with no fan input, they can chose whatever sound and music they want for every single album they make.

wilson_r

wilson_r Member

I wouldn't say that Catalyst is the peak of their shows, though it has the potential to be up there with the great moments in their set. In the 4 times I've seen it live not once has there really been any crowd reaction (singing or jumping) same goes for every ATS song I've seen live apart from W&K. Hopefully that will change this album cycle but I'm yet to be in a crowd that actually really cheers for ATS songs which is a shame! Would love to see W&K return though!