Mohegan Sun Question...

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by toametru, Aug 11, 2012.

toametru

toametru New Member

Hey guys
    Sunday is My brothers birthday and we were lucky enough to get tickets to the Mohegan Sun show. Past couple months have been rough for our family with a family member undergoing chemo for cancer and Ramdan starting around the same time (religious month for muslims when we fast during daylight hours). All in all, a pretty crappy summer for him. I hoped I could get him a m&g but after i didnt get one in th two concerts I went to, my parents wouldnt let us renew our lpu membership.
    Is there any way I could make my brother's day by somehow getting him to meet the band? The only things I could think of were buying an LPU membership there and hoping somehow he got in a m&g or sticking around after the concert and trying to catch the band as they leave. Any suggestions?
    I know this is pretty silly, but I really want to make it special for him. Thanks in advance!

Yousefelso

Yousefelso Hands Held High

I can't answer your question but Ramadan Mubarak and I hope all is well with your family.

KYLE!

KYLE! If i'm not back in 5 minutes ... Just wait longer.

I would recommend buying a LPU pass now and applying for a meet and greet. I think that's your best shot at getting a M&G. If you've never received a M&G before than you have a better chance at getting this time around.

FabiaEdric

FabiaEdric Banned