Rockschilds conspiracy AKA hello

Discussion in 'Newbie Camp' started by Therockchilds1, Sep 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Therockchilds1

Therockchilds1 Banned

Bad news.

I recently escaped the CIA with this secret information that could doom the entire world. I barely made it out alive

The Rockschilds is a secret organization of all the most popular and richest rock stars since its creation. Their plan was to poison the world with their music, and when they've made enough, enslave the world to do their bidding, while still making money off their labor. They call this Operation 51 (not to be confused with Area 51, which is where all the pop artists organize their planes. or so I heard)

I contacted Alex Drone with this information, but he f'd it all up. He thinks I said the Rothschild and that they are a banker organization of Jews.

Pssh, who would believe that? All the rockers under this group is of Germanic decent. Jewish bankers... what an idiot.....

Now they're replanning their strategy, while I take bunker inside these forums. What you don't know, is that Linkin Park and its fans are the key to destroying their plans. They spread the truth that can destroy the villionious Rockers. The groups apart of the Rockchilds is:

Nickelback
    Limp Bizkit
    Nirvana
    Aerosmith
    Queen
    Journey
    Alice in Chains
    Rammestien
    Theory of a Deadman
    Pink Floyd
    and many, MANY more

Pssh, you think The Day The Music Died was real? The people who "died" were simply hidden inside Germany, where they started thier schemes. The CIA knows this and has made sure NOBODY knows this, but I found out. ;) Now please help me spread the word of the Rockschilds.

AKA Hello, I'm Jesse Ventura, AND I WAS A NAVY SEAL!!!!!!

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

Welcome to the LPA.

Therockchilds1

Therockchilds1 Banned

Thanks ^.^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.