09.02.12 - Edmonton, AB, Canada

Discussion in 'News' started by Hybrid, Sep 3, 2012.

Hybrid

Hybrid Has gone Rogue. LPA Team

Sir, yes, sir.

DMG1983

DMG1983 New Member

LPCTFRNT.jpg LPCTBCK.jpg
    For argument's sake, I uploaded photos. They're fairly large, but I left them bigger to be able to make out the dates on the back of the shirt.
    So no response on Brad's demeanor, but I do have another question that I couldn't find an answer to...anyone know as to what artists were playing before Linkin Park took the stage? I heard some Beastie Boys, but I have no clue whom else was being played. Would love to know.

lpmadness

lpmadness Well-Known Member

Oh man....that sucks so bad that Brandon has strep throat...i hope hes better by Wednesday because thats when the meet and greet with Linkin Park takes place...i hope that doesnt get messed up now...

Ryan

Ryan You Greasy Bastard LPA Super VIP

No sorry it's not that I didn't believe you I'm just saying that it's weird they had shirts like that because I definitely saw other shirts that had the entire tour listed on them and had the Calgary, Edmonton and Vancouver shows listed.

Are you talking about the band that played before them or the actual music playing in between them and Silversun Pickups? If it's the actual music I could ahve told you who it was at the time but the only one that I can think of myself right now was that Beastie Boys song. If you can tell me parts of the song I could likely tell you who it was.

xtremelyhotsoup

xtremelyhotsoup Member

Would there be any possible way of getting a recording of the show some how ?

Rebel Traj

Rebel Traj Well-Known Member

Linkinbharat

Linkinbharat Member

Thanks for the List!! :)