Powerless and ATS

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by I Like Cheese, Sep 26, 2012.

Hybrid

Hybrid Has gone Rogue. LPA Team

Jack, Thanks for that. I didn't even know about that one quote until now describing BRUISER for what it is. *EDIT* I just saw that post in the Dell announcement thread. After LT leaked, I shyed away from the boards on here until the official release, which is why I didn't read that. */EDIT*

It was my understanding about what I wrote earlier. If I was misinformed, I was misinformed. Not like I made it up... ;) I wish I remembered where I read what I wrote earlier...

*EDIT* This is where I saw it: http://www.lpassociation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37024 */EDIT*

Haha! Thanks. :)

Last edited: Sep 28, 2012
    Nick Hart

Nick Hart Well-Known Member

I actually loved The Messenger and feel its the perfect ending to that album. I don't think Powerless would fit at all.

Rana LP Luvr

Rana LP Luvr 'Fly me up on a silver wing'

Maybe and maybe not, Just the way the albums were made and the songs chosen just are perfect and fit that way , but good point you have .

Fuhji

Fuhji Member

LT makes all 4 albums come together. Powerless has only the ATS-style. But my opinion is that LT is something different to the other 4 and perfect the way it ist (the best album of LP yet)

leftshoe18

leftshoe18 Well-Known Member

I feel like Powerless would have fit on any of LP's previous albums except for Hybrid Theory with only minor alterations. It definitely feels like a hybrid of Meteora/MTM/ATS to me. I would have liked it to close A Thousand Suns more than I like The Messenger closing but A Thousand Suns is my second-favorite album of all time so I can't really complain.