[VIDEO] Linkin Park - CASTLE OF GLASS Music Video Now Available to Watch Online

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, Oct 10, 2012.

1. LohithMohan

LohithMohan It's like I'm paranoid...or am I?

LITE was LP's sure shot to, you know, have people talk about the band again. It would have charted in the top 10 in the hot 100 for sure. It's good to have that once in a while. Especially when sell out bands like Maroon 5 can make it to number 1. And LITE surge would have helped with the album's sales. The album is already outta the top 60 in BB 200. I wanted COG to be a single also, but now the video is out and there is no confirmation about whether if it will become a single eventually or no. They just totally messed it up. What they should do now is, take off LITE and release COG as a single, then re release LITE after some time with another video or something.

2. Benjamin

Benjamin LPA team LPA Super VIP

This is easily Linkin Park's best video as far as I'm concerned. I love the part when Chester grabs the shard of glass towards the end. So damn powerful.

3. Andreina

Andreina Proud Venezuelan LP fan. LPA Contributor

This, all the time.

4. Brandon

Brandon I was Ree's 100th follower on Twitter.

I think the CoG views has more to do with the fact that it's tied in with Medal Of Honor, so it's been exposed to a much bigger audience than normal (Linkin Park fans + MoH/first person shooter fans).

I think you have it reversed. No one is comparing the hardships soldiers go through to a video game. The video game is trying to portray, as best it can, the hardships soldiers go through. And it's really kind of moving. I'm sure if a movie were made on the subject, you'd have no problem with that. Just think of the video game as another form of story-telling art, which is really what it is.

5. Doris The Spider

Doris The Spider Who-ligan

I love this video!! It's perfect for the song!

6. LPChris

LPChris LP Fan Since 8/2001

Any idea where we can purchase the new "Castle of Glass" mix?

I love the instrument buildup much more in this version than the original album version. Thanks for any help/information in advance :awesome:

7. snailharvest

snailharvest nice

How the HELL did I only just find out about this?!?!?!

Awesome and like people said, really personal and touching, loved it. I'd say best video since.. the MTM era.

8. Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

You clearly need to follow the LPA on Twitter and FB. :kappa:

9. snailharvest

snailharvest nice

I cleary do. Except I only have twitter! :kappa: :leo:

10. Andreina

Andreina Proud Venezuelan LP fan. LPA Contributor

So COG's only been up for 3 days and it's already past two million views on YouTube. Congrats guys. Wishing this song would have an impact on the charts, it deserves so.

11. Best video of linkin park. ever. wow.

12. Bennington_Hahn

Bennington_Hahn This goes out to everybody still hatin' LPA VIP

Saw it when it came out, haven't bothered to reply till now but that was a fantastic MV. Incredibly well made. nice story, kinda tragic in its way. Loved the band's few moments. Perfect mix of story and band footage IMO. Probably the best video since "Waiting for the End". I hate how everyone keeps forgetting about that one. As that was the best MV of the ATS album cycle, this is the best for the LT cycle (so far!). And Joe Hahn DIDN'T direct it? If not who did? They did a great job :lol:

13. Abel

Abel Chester Bennington saved my life.

Seriously one of the greatest Linkin Park videos I have ever seen. That's all I can say.

Well, that, and Chester's signature pose during the guitar bridge should be his trademark. :lol: OH. And when he grabs that shard of glass. I agree, that's probably one of the most powerful scenes Linkin Park has ever had.