RED - Release The Panic

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by ProjektSoxRock, Nov 8, 2012.

NateXY

NateXY I was by your side, powerless.

xsweetxcatastrophe

xsweetxcatastrophe Well-Known Member

website's up and running!! www.releasethepanic.com/insidetheroom
    nothing new on there for now - links to the broadcasts, FTM vid, etc

(also, to I&I ARG-ers -- how cute is the "Dante's pizzeria" sign on the wall?)

Benjamin Daxx

Benjamin Daxx Active Member

Hi Guys,

Just want to join fixing this Puzzle RED is giving us.
    I was trying to find a sollution for the cross word puzzle.
    And I'm probably not the first one who saw that some words are changing to numbers
    Does anyone have an idear what that could be?

Last edited: Nov 15, 2012
    Benjamin Daxx

xsweetxcatastrophe

xsweetxcatastrophe Well-Known Member

tumblr: http://releasethepanic.tumblr.com/

also, there are a bunch of accediacorp.com links that haven't yet been updated. in the urls are things like 'week nine blog post here' (week nine is the last one and since there are 11-ish weeks left until 2/5/13 the site must have to be up and running soon) or 'pre orders are stupid'/'why are we still entering tour dates' (ha, can definitely picture Randy writing that), but also 'magna vestibulum inceptos consectetur tortor' and several other latin phrases. if you search the latin it leads you to a (bad) link www.agency51.co/HOME (which just redirects to accediacorp). in the google description for agency51 it does say "Follow Aequs on twitter" - www.twitter.com/aequs is some rando, but apparently there was at one point a twitter called aequscorp , although it's been removed.
    I don't think that agency51/aequs corps are relevant - they're probably only precursors to when they actually decided to call it accediacorp. but, whatever, maybe some of you will find that interesting?

ProjektSoxRock

ProjektSoxRock Of Beauty & Rage

I got a kick out of the Dante's Pizzaria reference. I hope this turns out a reward similar to the I&I one with a demo, commentary, and multitracks.

Benjamin Daxx

Me too, really excited for the outcome of all this.

Austinator

Austinator Member

Hey all, I also just joined the forum to contribute to this thread.

I just checked the source code for the front page of releasethepanic.com, and the "/insidetheroom" link now takes you to the source code for that page. I noticed the decoded numbers and letters at the top of the page spell ROOM, per the coordinates given by the cipher (doesn't tell us anything, but it's cool to figure this stuff out). If you click on the \!/ logo next to the newspaper, it brings up a highlighted article that says "Accedia Corp. to launch life enhancement initiatives, say Officials," so maybe we'll get something about this on the accediacorp website soon? Also, the link below the "Knowledge without mileage is bull_(covered by duct tape)" shows an image with blurred out faces that looks like it's from the FTM video shoot. Definitely digging the tribute vibe to previous albums and ARG trivia!

wentz

wentz Member

I called the number and got the voice mail of Joseph Anthony Baker and Craft Studio. It seems to be a legitimate photography studio and not part of the game. It features Taylor Swift, Kesha, RED, etc... I'm still going to do a little more research, but I'm thinking it's safe to say it's not what we're looking for. I haven't done anything with the tag on their profile picture yet.

Austinator

Austinator Member

I bet these are some lyrics from the new album:

"I will never let you go."

I'm immune to you
    you are immune to me"

(taken from the background of /insidetheroom)

mi470

mi470 Active Member

NateXY

NateXY I was by your side, powerless.

Hmmmm I clicked the top left Exclamation mark and it took me to Feed the Machine music video...
    There must be some relation??
    EDIT: Also the new cipher featured on the website name when you go to /insidetheroom is: 13E-05U-02R-19H Spells out ROQM
    Any ideas at all...??

Last edited: Nov 16, 2012
    Austinator

Austinator Member

Check it again, you probably counted the first row as "001" when it is actually "000," at least that's what it looks like for your third letter.

EDIT: Also, about the relation between "Feed the Machine" and "Release the Panic." I think the former is sort of like back story for whoever is hiding in the room, waiting for 002-005-013.

wentz

wentz Member

I totally agree with Feed the Machine being back story. There's the music video, plus some the pictures on the wall are shots from the video. And the pictures in the file folder from Broadcast 002 are shots from the music video as well. And the newspaper clippings on the right side of the room also look like references to the video. "Local Factory Clos(ing)..." "Mysterious Explosion Destro(ys)..." I wonder if Accedia Corp was the factory.

Austinator

Austinator Member

ProjektSoxRock

ProjektSoxRock Of Beauty & Rage

@releasethepanic has added a photo on Twitter. It's an ID badge.

Austinator

Austinator Member

you can see a better picture of the ID badge on releasethepanic.com/insidetheroom.

I tried to go to www.releasethepanic.com/storage/room but it is encrypted with a login and password.

So far with the back story, I've gathered that after the factory exploded (end of Feed the Machine), Accedia Corp somehow got in contact with Anthony (or subject 2513211, who isn't dead as we were led to believe at the end of the Feed the Machine video) and offered him a job testing some sort of chemical drug under the project title "Aequs Initiative." I could be wrong about this, but the consistencies between the "subject's" hair color and the release of the last album (2/13/2010) being before the date of the Accedia addendum (3/5/2010) lead me to these conclusions.

Blake

Blake Leave a Trace LPA Super Member

So many people joining the site for this thread. :lol:

But nah, I like RED. There first album is still their best though

wentz

wentz Member

The bar code on the ID badge reads 083061097028. Not sure if this is something we need or not...

wentz

wentz Member

Where can I find the accediacorp.com urls that you talked about? Can you help me out?

Also, you mentioned some latin phrases... Accedia sounds like it may be from the latin word "acedia" which means sloth or apathy. And is also one of the seven deadly sins, or at least a precursor to it. And the word Aequs is like the latin word "aequus" which means level, equal or even.