LPU 12 Details and Tracklist

Discussion in 'News' started by Hybrid, Nov 16, 2012.

1. lpxerotheoryfan

lpxerotheoryfan Can you do it like this?

I'm definitely going to be making two new iPod playlists later and see how this all sounds.

2. XI_Zerox_IX

XI_Zerox_IX Well-Known Member

I really like Meteora, but I think this would be a better one (in my opinion)

1. Seasson
    2. A-Six (with lyrics)
    3. Halo (with lyrics)
    4. Lying From You
    5. Hit The Floor (with better Lyrics)
    6. Broken Foot (with lyrics)
    7. Pepper (with lyrics)
    8. Drawing (with Breaking The Habit lyrics)
    9. Program (with lyrics)
    10. Faint(with the demo instrumental)
    11. Pale (a bit shorter [3min], with lyrics.... I know it's not a Meteora demo, but it fits very well with the rest)
    12. Numb

Last edited: Nov 20, 2012
  3. JackF1992

JackF1992 Jack

Hahahah! I should probably of read the whole thread first, forgive me

4. Geki

Geki >.

I like this whole LPU album, I just honestly wish that Homecoming had completed vocals, it would have been so amazing. I don't mind that the rest are instrumental and some have incomplete vocals (Asbestos and Debris), but I honestly feel that Homecoming should have had vocals. It sucks.

5. Adiek84

Adiek84 Well-Known Member

I renewed to LPU12 right away, cause I really like the package and I honestly couldn't imagine to not renew. I've been saving up some money, since it was announced so the prize wasn't really a problem for me.
    Package: I love the short design, water bottle and carabiner. I doubt I will ever use the guitar pick, but it's still a good item.
    CD: I can't say so much about it, cause I've only listened to the previews on LPU quickly. There are definitely some cool demos on it!

I think it's great that the release of all those MTM demos has sparked this conversation about the album, with the fans wondering if the demos would have made MTM a better album. It's interesting considering that the band has probably asked the same question years ago.
    I agree with many of you that MTM isn't the best LP album. I can't even pinpoint it on one or several tracks - I actually really like the songs, but the album as a whole just doesn't work for me. It shows how an album isn't only dependant on the songs, but also on how they are arranged.

6. AaronJxD

AaronJxD Well-Known Member

Just wondering, is Debris definitely a Minutes To Midnight demo? I was watching Meeting Of A Thousand Suns earlier and I heard a part of it being played, might be an ATS demo, although it does sound more like a M2M song.

7. minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

Every song would be better with better lyrics.

8. Astat

Astat LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Originally a Minutes to Midnight demo, was given a second shot during the A Thousand suns sessions like several other songs were ("Ammosick" was another that I can think of that was worked on during both of those albums, and a few ATS demos were subsequently reworked during the Living Things sessions too).

9. Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

The fact that Mike was actually trying to experiment with his voice and actually sing on a track that early in his career really makes me wonder what other songs at that point in their career had Mike singing on the track instead of rapping.