Is it astonishing or just me?

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Rainbowrich, Dec 10, 2012.

Rainbowrich

Rainbowrich Boys and Girls

Is it just extremely astonishing or just me on how many damn singes/promos/demos/etc. LP and Warner has released(minus Street Team, LPU, and the studio albums)? I mean the singles/promos and the different versions of each (example: At least 3 different "Crawling" single versions, 4 In The Ends' Single Versions, etc) for the Hybrid Theory - Meteora era just feels like overkill, I mean who's gonna collect them all, especially when each one only has about 1-3 songs? XD

I don't know, just something I've been thinking about :unsure:

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

Someday soon, you might just snap and be overwhelmed by an uncontrollable need to own them all

Last edited: Dec 10, 2012
    Skipees

Skipees Active Member

first of all, sometimes every single is from a different country or region. and they want to give each audience a good feeling that "he's special."
    the second thing you have special itunes singles.
    promo usually sent to radio stations.

Rainbowrich

Rainbowrich Boys and Girls

Yepper. Tempted to own all 4 My December and High Voltage promos, with each just having their respected song on a cd and nothing else, wasting valuable materials just so some jerk in Austin, Texas can feel special.

Still.... That dosen't explain why each promo only has like 1-2 songs on it. Those rare VHS promos are the worst. You can fit more on a VHS or CD. XD