LPA Monthly Mix-Up November 2012: CASTLE OF GLASS Free-For-All Winner

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, Dec 3, 2012.

RapidGunner

RapidGunner The Catalyst

That winning remix was the best remix I have ever heard.. I'm not even exaggerating.. It made me fall in love with the song once again..

The best remix ever.. Of the best Linkin Park song ever.. Quite fitting, huh? ;)

Decay

Decay Well-Known Member

D'aw, if I'm gonna be completely honest, I was kinda hoping for being a runner-up this month! :lol:

But it was to be expected, so many great remixes this month.Hats off to the runner-up and especially to m_macdonald, really deserved the 1st place this month. His remix embodies the thing the MMU's are based on: the LP fan community showing their musical talents and showing that they too can make awesome, interesting (and often unconventional) music which, to me, the band can be proud of!

Great job everyone! Long live the LPA MMU's! ;)

YoMarques

YoMarques Linkin Park Soldier. LPUer.

Congrats to all the winners! Mike, that remix is completely amazing. Can't stop listening to it, awesome job :)

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

I said some comments in frustration over some things being said about us on social media, but have since communicated with the people involved so I've decided to delete the comments in here. Sorry for the deleted posts :).

6161 Well-Known Member

Congrats, guys! All good remixes! Love it! :)

roBot

roBot Well-Known Member

congrats to Mike! this celtic remix is another style I never thought I would hear related to Linkin Park :D its the well deserved winner...
    I actually love Phobias remix also because I like the progress of it over the month...

travz21

travz21 Muscle Museum LPA Super Member

So good. Jesus.

linkinparkluvr224

linkinparkluvr224 Well-Known Member

(im super late on this i know) the first run through of the last chorus in this absolutely blows my mind and every time i listen to it i have to go back and play it over and over and over because its just so fucking good.
    major congrats to you for winning and a huge thank you for making such an amazing remix. i love it so much. <3