Three word story

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Manu, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Serenity

Serenity Suffocating in the mess

It's amazing how some people can be so obsessed with rainbow unicorns and cute stuff under their skeletons amidst their squishy, smelly and greasy grandmother. What is not amazing however, is the taste of the dead pigeons killed by Ree. She used Liz's chainsaw. Later, she saw Derek's frightening private parts, which were covered in sticky honey to bait a hungry fat walrus. I know that the used tampons are very gross, but Mike likes

2. Melis

Melis when you're feeling empty, keep me in your memory LPA Super Member

It's amazing how some people can be so obsessed with rainbow unicorns and cute stuff under their skeletons amidst their squishy, smelly and greasy grandmother. What is not amazing however, is the taste of the dead pigeons killed by Ree. She used Liz's chainsaw. Later, she saw Derek's frightening private parts, which were covered in sticky honey to bait a hungry fat walrus. I know that the used tampons are very gross, but Mike likes doing things that

3. Lee

Lee Well-Known Member

It's amazing how some people can be so
    obsessed with rainbow unicorns and cute
    stuff under their skeletons amidst their
    squishy, smelly and greasy grandmother.
    What is not amazing however, is the
    taste of the dead pigeons killed by Ree.
    She used Liz's chainsaw. Later, she saw
    Derek's frightening private parts, which
    were covered in sticky honey to bait a
    hungry fat walrus. I know that the used
    tampons are very gross, but Mike likes
    doing things that involve dirtying tissues

4. Esummai

Esummai Well-Known Member

It's amazing how some people can be so obsessed with rainbow unicorns and cute stuff under their skeletons amidst their squishy, smelly and greasy grandmother. What is not amazing however, is the taste of the dead pigeons killed by Ree. She used Liz's chainsaw. Later, she saw Derek's frightening private parts, which were covered in sticky honey to bait a hungry fat walrus. I know that the used tampons are very gross, but Mike likes doing things that involve dirtying tissues, which is really

5. Zane

Zane WARRIOR PRINCESS LPA Team

It's amazing how some people can be so obsessed with rainbow unicorns and cute stuff under their skeletons amidst their squishy, smelly and greasy grandmother. What is not amazing however, is the taste of the dead pigeons killed by Ree. She used Liz's chainsaw. Later, she saw Derek's frightening private parts, which were covered in sticky honey to bait a hungry fat walrus. I know that the used tampons are very gross, but Mike likes doing things that involve dirtying tissues, which is really sexy and naughty

6. Lee

Lee Well-Known Member

It's amazing how some people can be so
    obsessed with rainbow unicorns and cute
    stuff under their skeletons amidst their
    squishy, smelly and greasy grandmother.
    What is not amazing however, is the
    taste of the dead pigeons killed by Ree.
    She used Liz's chainsaw. Later, she saw
    Derek's frightening private parts, which
    were covered in sticky honey to bait a
    hungry fat walrus. I know that the used
    tampons are very gross, but Mike likes
    doing things that involve dirtying tissues,
    which is really sexy and naughty, especially when Chester

7. Shmoanator

Shmoanator Guest

It's amazing how some people can be so obsessed with rainbow unicorns and cute stuff under their skeletons amidst their squishy, smelly and greasy grandmother. What is not amazing however, is the taste of the dead pigeons killed by Ree. She used Liz's chainsaw. Later, she saw Derek's frightening private parts, which were covered in sticky honey to bait a hungry fat walrus. I know that the used tampons are very gross, but Mike likes doing things that involve dirtying tissues, which is really sexy and naughty, especially when Chester is involved. He

8. Melis

Melis when you're feeling empty, keep me in your memory LPA Super Member

It's amazing how some people can be so obsessed with rainbow unicorns and cute stuff under their skeletons amidst their squishy, smelly and greasy grandmother. What is not amazing however, is the taste of the dead pigeons killed by Ree. She used Liz's chainsaw. Later, she saw Derek's frightening private parts, which were covered in sticky honey to bait a hungry fat walrus. I know that the used tampons are very gross, but Mike likes doing things that involve dirtying tissues, which is really sexy and naughty, especially when Chester is involved. He knows that he

9. Serenity

Serenity Suffocating in the mess

It's amazing how some people can be so obsessed with rainbow unicorns and cute stuff under their skeletons amidst their squishy, smelly and greasy grandmother. What is not amazing however, is the taste of the dead pigeons killed by Ree. She used Liz's chainsaw. Later, she saw Derek's frightening private parts, which were covered in sticky honey to bait a hungry fat walrus. I know that the used tampons are very gross, but Mike likes doing things that involve dirtying tissues, which is really sexy and naughty, especially when Chester is involved. He knows that he has five days

10. Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

It's amazing how some people can be so obsessed with rainbow unicorns and cute stuff under their skeletons amidst their squishy, smelly and greasy grandmother. What is not amazing however, is the taste of the dead pigeons killed by Ree. She used Liz's chainsaw. Later, she saw Derek's frightening private parts, which were covered in sticky honey to bait a hungry fat walrus. I know that the used tampons are very gross, but Mike likes doing things that involve dirtying tissues, which is really sexy and naughty, especially when Chester is involved. He knows that he has five days to go viral

11. Zak

Zak HEY, EVERYONE! GET IN HERE!

It's amazing how some people can be so obsessed with rainbow unicorns and cute stuff under their skeletons amidst their squishy, smelly and greasy grandmother. What is not amazing however, is the taste of the dead pigeons killed by Ree. She used Liz's chainsaw. Later, she saw Derek's frightening private parts, which were covered in sticky honey to bait a hungry fat walrus. I know that the used tampons are very gross, but Mike likes doing things that involve dirtying tissues, which is really sexy and naughty, especially when Chester is involved. He knows that he has five days to go viral and wear his

12. Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

It's
    amazing how
    some people can
    be so obsessed with rainbow
    unicorns and cute stuff under their
    skeletons amidst their squishy, smelly and
    greasy grandmother. What is not amazing however,
    is the taste of the dead pigeons killed by Ree. She used
    Liz's chainsaw. Later, she saw Derek's frightening private parts,
    which were covered in sticky honey to bait a hungry fat walrus. I know
    that the used tampons are very gross, but Mike likes doing things that involve
    dirtying tissues, which is really sexy and naughty, especially when Chester is involved.

He knows
    that he has five days
    to go viral and wear his liquid bear costume​

13. Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

It's amazing how some people can be so obsessed with rainbow unicorns and cute stuff under their skeletons amidst their squishy, smelly and greasy grandmother. What is not amazing however, is the taste of the dead pigeons killed by Ree. She used Liz's chainsaw. Later, she saw Derek's frightening private parts, which were covered in sticky honey to bait a hungry fat walrus. I know that the used tampons are very gross, but Mike likes doing things that involve dirtying tissues, which is really sexy and naughty, especially when Chester is involved. He knows that he has five days to go viral and wear his liquid bear costume and a Kangol

14. Joe

t's amazing how some people can be so obsessed with rainbow unicorns and cute stuff under their skeletons amidst their squishy, smelly and greasy grandmother. What is not amazing however, is the taste of the dead pigeons killed by Ree. She used Liz's chainsaw. Later, she saw Derek's frightening private parts, which were covered in sticky honey to bait a hungry fat walrus. I know that the used tampons are very gross, but Mike likes doing things that involve dirtying tissues, which is really sexy and naughty, especially when Chester is involved. He knows that he has five days to go viral and wear his liquid bear costume and a Kangol to cover his

15. Ree

It's amazing how some people can be so obsessed with rainbow unicorns and cute stuff under their skeletons amidst their squishy, smelly and greasy grandmother. What is not amazing however, is the taste of the dead pigeons killed by Ree. She used Liz's chainsaw. Later, she saw Derek's frightening private parts, which were covered in sticky honey to bait a hungry fat walrus. I know that the used tampons are very gross, but Mike likes doing things that involve dirtying tissues, which is really sexy and naughty, especially when Chester is involved. He knows that he has five days to go viral and wear his liquid bear costume and a Kangol to cover his peen. Pray tell

16. Joe

It's amazing how some people can be so obsessed with rainbow unicorns and cute stuff under their skeletons amidst their squishy, smelly and greasy grandmother. What is not amazing however, is the taste of the dead pigeons killed by Ree. She used Liz's chainsaw. Later, she saw Derek's frightening private parts, which were covered in sticky honey to bait a hungry fat walrus. I know that the used tampons are very gross, but Mike likes doing things that involve dirtying tissues, which is really sexy and naughty, especially when Chester is involved. He knows that he has five days to go viral and wear his liquid bear costume and a Kangol to cover his peen. Pray tell for them, that

17. Ree

It's amazing how some people can be so obsessed with rainbow unicorns and cute stuff under their skeletons amidst their squishy, smelly and greasy grandmother. What is not amazing however, is the taste of the dead pigeons killed by Ree. She used Liz's chainsaw. Later, she saw Derek's frightening private parts, which were covered in sticky honey to bait a hungry fat walrus. I know that the used tampons are very gross, but Mike likes doing things that involve dirtying tissues, which is really sexy and naughty, especially when Chester is involved. He knows that he has five days to go viral and wear his liquid bear costume and a Kangol to cover his peen. Pray tell for them, that they don't see

18. Joe

It's amazing how some people can be so obsessed with rainbow unicorns and cute stuff under their skeletons amidst their squishy, smelly and greasy grandmother. What is not amazing however, is the taste of the dead pigeons killed by Ree. She used Liz's chainsaw. Later, she saw Derek's frightening private parts, which were covered in sticky honey to bait a hungry fat walrus. I know that the used tampons are very gross, but Mike likes doing things that involve dirtying tissues, which is really sexy and naughty, especially when Chester is involved. He knows that he has five days to go viral and wear his liquid bear costume and a Kangol to cover his peen. Pray tell for them, that they don't see his dusty gobstopper

19. Ree

It's amazing how some people can be so obsessed with rainbow unicorns and cute stuff under their skeletons amidst their squishy, smelly and greasy grandmother. What is not amazing however, is the taste of the dead pigeons killed by Ree. She used Liz's chainsaw. Later, she saw Derek's frightening private parts, which were covered in sticky honey to bait a hungry fat walrus. I know that the used tampons are very gross, but Mike likes doing things that involve dirtying tissues, which is really sexy and naughty, especially when Chester is involved. He knows that he has five days to go viral and wear his liquid bear costume and a Kangol to cover his peen. Pray tell for them, that they don't see his dusty gobstopper in every news

20. Joe

It's amazing how some people can be so obsessed with rainbow unicorns and cute stuff under their skeletons amidst their squishy, smelly and greasy grandmother. What is not amazing however, is the taste of the dead pigeons killed by Ree. She used Liz's chainsaw. Later, she saw Derek's frightening private parts, which were covered in sticky honey to bait a hungry fat walrus. I know that the used tampons are very gross, but Mike likes doing things that involve dirtying tissues, which is really sexy and naughty, especially when Chester is involved. He knows that he has five days to go viral and wear his liquid bear costume and a Kangol to cover his peen. Pray tell for them, that they don't see his dusty gobstopper in every news outlet across social