RED - Release The Panic

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by ProjektSoxRock, Nov 8, 2012.

1. krzyhox

krzyhox Active Member

2. ProjektSoxRock

ProjektSoxRock Of Beauty & Rage

As the full album drops enjoy it everyone. I'm gonna start the long wait til Monday night with the iTunes release and the livestream. The UWHF leak ruined it for me, so I'm waiting.

3. overlysarcastic

overlysarcastic Member

If you go on iTunes it says the expected release is the 15th, so either it's a glitch or you'll have to wait an extra 10 days after the Livestream.

4. ProjektSoxRock

I use the US store and on my iPhone it still says 2.5.13

5. overlysarcastic

overlysarcastic Member

I call bs if it takes another 10 days to release it in Australia.

6. mi470

mi470 Active Member

Caved in and listened on YouTube. I like it, but not as much as I&I.

7. mi470

mi470 Active Member

Anyone going to WinterJam this weekend and picking up a copy (or by chance if you already have a physical copy), let us know if there's anymore hints in the booklet.

Also, today is UWHF's 2nd birthday.

8. wentz

wentz Member

I'm holding off too. I was mad at myself for listening to the UWHF leak on youtube. I'm avoiding all of the album previews too. Hopefully I can last till then!

9. ProjektSoxRock

Good to hear. I've got an iTunes version for Monday night after the stream then I'll be going to my local indie record store for my physical copy.

10. Benjamin Daxx

Benjamin Daxx Active Member

I only listened to the previews and the songs they've released, I wil listen to the full album the 2th of February. It's hard because I'm reading a lot of mixed reviews about the record. Most of them are not that positive.

11. ProjektSoxRock

12. Tsolerif

Tsolerif New Member

To those that are afraid of what to expect from the album, I can honestly say don't worry. The songs are indeed different, but they still sound very good. In my opinion this album stands strong with the previous ones. If you like Linkin Park (Which would make sense considering the site we're on), this new album will blow you away. I can't even stop listening to it, to be honest, it's that good.

13. ProjektSoxRock

Thank you for the spoiler-free input! :)

14. krzyhox

krzyhox Active Member

15. mi470

mi470 Active Member

Yeah, I agree with Tsolerif. The first few tracks are different, but the cool thing is that this different side of Red sounds awesome. I also agree with his statement about Linkin Park. This record sounds a lot like a mix between A Thousand Suns and Living Things, and as different as those 2 LP records are from the other 3, A Thousand Suns is now my favorite LP album, followed by Living Things. The new sounds are actually strong points for Red, and they pull them off really well, delivering a solid record still.

16. seth.meyers

seth.meyers I still believe the best is yet to come.

Hi. First post here, cause I've been watching this thread for several months, but haven't joined until now. My best friend was at WinterJam Milwaukee last night and bought me Red's new album AND got it autographed! *falls over in a dead faint*

I couldn't go to the show. Sad. However, my friend is going to give me the album tomorrow morning. I'll see if I can post any hidden shtuff I find.

Nice to meet you guys!

17. wentz

wentz Member

Glad you joined, man! Hopefully something's about to start happening with Accedia Corp.

18. krzyhox

krzyhox Active Member

19. seth.meyers

seth.meyers I still believe the best is yet to come.

I found a few things.
    There are some numbers in the album pamphlet, some of them are just the product code. However, there is one (466623623-263-46784628) that corresponds to I&I's ARG. If you google it, it comes up with a video from 2008 on youtube.

Also, there is a message on one of the pages that says:

"PLEASE ENJOY THIS CONTENTMENT MODULE .004"

Anyone got any ideas?

Also, the album is amazing. The sound is different, but let me quote Anthony Armstrong in his "special thanks" section: "To the best fans in music. This record is somewhat of a new direction for us. We as a band are known for many things. One of which will always be for making great music. Hold on tight and trust that we will always be RED, together. We love you all."

20. N3M0H45

N3M0H45 Active Member

Anybody think there's more to the cipher page? Like the letters that turn to numbers? It's P/6, (or G, deciphered) (there's 13 of these), E/3 (or A) (x8), L/7 (or C) (x8), G/9 (or X) (x13). G, A, C, X anyone? Or if you go further with that and the number of how many there are: T, S, U, H (G/13, A/8, C/8, X/13). I've messed around with it all a bunch, but all I get is random, meaningless letters like those. Still, might be worth looking into a bit more, I just can't think there isn't a reason for it to be like that... I've tried to go to releasethepanic.com/06p-03e-07l-09g, etc., but nothing works...