RED - Release The Panic

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by ProjektSoxRock, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Benjamin Daxx

Benjamin Daxx Active Member

Oke, didn't check in for a few days and seem to miss a lot here. did it miss something important about Accedia? (except it's been exposed).

I don't have my real copy of the record yet. But I bought it on Itunes already.
    I must admit, the first time is heard the entire record, i was a little dissapointed. Just not what I was expecting.
    but now: it's a good record. RTP has a lot of great songs. especially: "RTP" "Die For you (which has a very weird sound in the bridge)" "same Disease" "Damage (sick screams in the breakdown SHAMEE!" "If we Only", 'glass House' "Love will leave a mark" and "As you go (which has a wierd bridge, some strange guitar effect which doesn't fit the song very well".

Only a real standout song like "Feed the machine" or beautifull ballad like 'pieces' or 'hymn for the missing' is missing.
    overall a pretty cool record. But not better than the previous (at this moment).
    Right now it's: "Innocence & Instinct"> "End of Silence" > "Until we have faces"> "Release the panic".
    I don't think they will ever beat I&I. But that shouldn't be a problem, as long as they make good (or fun) music, ther is no problem!

2. ProjektSoxRock

ProjektSoxRock Of Beauty & Rage

The more I listen, the more I like it. Very good but I miss those strings a lot. Love Will Leave A Mark and As You Go are amazing. I really think this album takes time to fully enjoy.

3. Ambush Reality

Ambush Reality LP Underground

I continue to listen to it, and I like it more and more. Im in agreement with ProjektSox, it takes more listens than just the first. But thats usually how it is with most records. The first three songs are really standing out to me. Die For You has really grown on me thus far. Other than those three, Hold Me Now is the only other track to earn a 5-star rating in my itunes. I take my itunes ratings seriously haha. The Breathe Into Me acoustic bonus track is also very good.

4. NolanDaniels

NolanDaniels Member

She's the girl from Castle!

5. ProjektSoxRock

ProjektSoxRock Of Beauty & Rage

I dig the Death of Me remix. My subwoofer in my car screams during this song lol

6. mi470

mi470 Active Member

I&I>(EOS=RTP)>UWHF
    But they're still all good albums, nevertheless.

7. NolanDaniels

NolanDaniels Member

This has hardly anything to do with anything, but I'll go ahead and post it.

I've noticed that most people like I&I the best. Personally, I think it goes UWHF > RTP > EoS > I&I. I've been listening from the beginning, I think they've just been getting better and better. And with the new developments of their sound, I think the next one will blow the other ones right out of the water since they have a better idea going into the next one.

8. Arthwaya

Arthwaya Member

Ok, Accedia just tweeted me and told me "Your hair is beautifully shiny."
    I find this highly amusing, seeing as I just posted on here that my favorite of the flashing messages was "your hair isn't shiny enough." When you take into account that I just had my hair done last week, I have to say... THEY'RE IN MY BLENDER!

9. FeedThePanic

FeedThePanic Member

Creepy.

That was you!? That is freaking creepy...:huh:
    I'm new btw, I was interested in this thread, these riddle things creep me out.

10. FeedThePanic

FeedThePanic Member

So, I want to know more about how Accedia created "the machine" (revealed that they created it in exposing) I love that this album has a story, I hope they do more with this puzzle.

11. FeedThePanic

FeedThePanic Member

I would say UWHF>(RTP=I&I)>EOS OR (UWHF=RTP)>I&I>EOS But all are some of the best albums ever, and all really close. The only thing that I don't like about RTP is that it doesn't have a "Breathe Into Me" "Death of Me" or "Feed the Machine" but it can easily top the others with the songs that aren't like that. My favorite songs by RED are Watch you Crawl, If We Only, Death of Me, Wasting Time, and Love Will Leave a Mark.

12. Slowpoke

Slowpoke New Member

Hey guys, did you hear?? There's this new band called "RED" with an awesome album out called "End Of Silence" that you all should listen too!

13. krzyhox

krzyhox Active Member

14. Benjamin Daxx

Benjamin Daxx Active Member

@Slowpoke

Serious? I should check it out!!

15. seth.meyers

seth.meyers I still believe the best is yet to come.

Interesting Shtuff

RTP's Twitter account tweeted this photo:

accedia1.jpg

But if we look closer, we can see this:

accedia2.jpg

I can't read it. Maybe one of you can. I'll run it through some photo processing software and see if I can find anything. On a side note, anyone want to know who's in the hoodie in the album cover?
    Here:

RED_ReleaseThePanic_cvr-hi.jpg

16. overlysarcastic

overlysarcastic Member

17. wentz

wentz Member

Where'd you find the pic of Mike in the hoodie?

18. Arthwaya

Arthwaya Member

Creepy? Yes, but also awesome. it made my day.
    Welcome! I'm sort of new too... I just made my account and started posting a few days ago, but I've been reading the thread since it first started. They never knew I was here... :p

19. Arthwaya

Arthwaya Member

I knew it was Michael on the cover, 1. because it just looked like him to me, and 2. because in the livestream they said they weren't going to tell us who was in the hoodie, but they joked about it being Mickey Mouse, and Mickey is a variant of Michael. (And, no offense to Michael, but he is the smallest of the RED guys.)

20. FeedThePanic

FeedThePanic Member

I looked closer, the person in the hoodie has Michael's beard. If you can't see it, look closer, it's dim, but there.

EDIT: Though, I may be able to see it due to the perfect amount of lighting in my living room (for this), so you may not be able to.