Music For Relief Fundraising Event

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Adiek84, Feb 18, 2013.

Adiek84

Adiek84 Well-Known Member

Hi guys, first of all, I wasn't really sure where to post this thread, so if it's in the wrong place, please move it to the right one!

I've organized a fundraising event for Music for Relief on my website. The goal is to raise (at least) $1,000 by February 19, and we're currently at $453. I'm sure that we can reach the goal or even surpass it if we (all fansites and their "clientel" XD) work together!
    Please use this fundraising page to donate: http://stayclassy.org/mfrday no matter which amount - it will contribute to reach the goal!
    Maybe you even want to collect together and donate in the name of LPAssociation?

If you can't donate out of whatever reasons, please share the URL of the fundraising page on your FB, Twitter, LPU, etc.

EDIT: Right after writing this, I remembered that you can donate in "someone's honor" on the fundraising page. Maybe LPA members could mention the LPA there. This way, everyone can easily see that the donors came from this forum!

tumblr_m9an2nRzw31qd6l2mo1_1280.jpg

Last edited: Feb 18, 2013
    Apop

Apop LPA VIP LPA VIP

February 19th is tomorrow, might want to pull a US government move and just push the deadline back.

Adiek84

Apop, I've been promoting this for the 19th, so changing the deadline is impossible. My stupid idiot brain was graced by the epiphany to ask on the forums just today, so I apologize for that. I think it would work if you'd donate $50,000 "in honor of" and then just write "LPA" in the comment or "LPA rulez, motherf***ers". etc.

Hybrid

Hybrid Has gone Rogue. LPA Team

I would donate, Adie, but I'm in quite the money pinch at the moment. Sorry.

I believe that's called a "continuing resolution." :3

Adiek84

I understand that. Please spread the word. It will help tremendously!

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

I just tweeted this from the LPA Twitter, hopefully we can put a little more towards your goal. :)

Oh, and it's on our Facebook too.

Adiek84

:cocainefan: :partyminus:

Thank you, Joe! You're great!!!

Adiek84

I forgot to mention that I will raffle off a $25 giftcard for the store on linkinpark.com or an LPU pass. Also, Natasha Lopez de Arenosa is donating her ATS+ copy to raffle off as well. All you gotta do is donate at stayclassy.org/mfrday