A little help goes a long way

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Reed To Black, Feb 20, 2013.

Reed To Black

Reed To Black Prog, bro.

Hey guys. This thread might be off topic but really don't know where to put it. It isn't about Linkin park or music. It is about helping people. I watch a really unknown youtuber who goes by morfar. He plays games and stuff, but he is an amazingly giving and kind person. He recently lost his dog, a companion of almost 14 years. In Thailand, animals are neglected and beaten. People really don't care about them and leave them to die on the streets and stuff. Morfar is now trying to make a difference. He is taking food to shelters- almost any shelter he can find. He cares about how the animals are treated. I have been watching his videos for almost 6 months now and I can assure you 100% he is genuine. He barely has any money of his own, so he is asking for people to help him help animals. He vlogs all of his helpingness, and just put out the first video. I beg you guys to check him out because he honestly doesn't have very many views at all, and fewer views means fewer donors. Please check this video out. I wouldn't post this anywhere else because I believe Lp fans are good people. Thanks for reading this, and hopefully taking time to watch the video. I'm sorry if this isn't "allowed" on LPA, but before you jump to any conclusions, please watch the video. Thanks guys. Rock on.

[video]http://m.youtube.com/?reload=3&rdm=mc3h05248#/watch?v=pIOuzOtB0FQ&feature=g-subs-u[/video]

DyingThing

DyingThing Banned

Subscribed and liked some of his videos, I wish him all the best on his quest.