Fan Interviews Phoenix

Discussion in 'News' started by Hybrid, Jun 11, 2013.

Andreina

Andreina Proud Venezuelan LP fan. LPA Contributor

I'm increasingly curious about that Mall Soundtrack. In trying not to get my hopes up I thought it could be something like many instrumentals, but given their focus on it I think it will be more than that. Hope it's good.

irene_

irene_ Member

You're welcome! and Yes! I did ask haha

Like I said Dave only had time to answer 7/14 questions... We can't be picky lol... This was one of my questions that wasn't answered... He chose which ones he wanted to answer.

"How was working on a whole soundtrack for "The Mall" different than working on a single track for each of the "Transformers" movies? Is the process for creating tracks for a soundtrack challenging since it has to fit the theme of the movie?

And as hybrid said we now know that they are working on both the soundtrack & studio album concurrently!

Last edited: Jun 13, 2013
    irene_

irene_ Member

I don't mind Dave's sarcasm... lol I've met him several times to know how he is hahaha and I know that he probably wasn't going to be able to answer some of the questions we would have liked but HEY no harm in trying right?! =D

Vdalem

Vdalem Purrfect! LPA Super VIP

You're braver than me, that's for sure...lol. I would too busy getting my tongue off the floor before I could get out a question.

AndreyKamensky

AndreyKamensky hakuna matata

Classic Dave.