What do YOU want on the next LP album?

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Luke, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Elaine

Elaine The One They Call Elaine. LPA VIP

People to stop screaming about what they want Linkin Park to make.

2. EastGhost

EastGhost Banned

I just want them to put out something that they've always wanted, but haven't yet. Sure I had and we all have our preferences to which sound we like from them, but I want them to get goosebumps, I want them to get all giggly and happy when they make a crazy song, and I want them to be like "wow I've wanted to do this drum roll, or wow I always liked this melody, or holy shit I always wanted to see this lyric fit into a song" .

3. Deni-L

Deni-L Member

A more progressive album, longer songs, non traditional structures, also more songs per album, like a 13-15 songs album with some instrumental interludes, like they did in reanimation. About the sound, i like the way they are going, but i would like more experiments with beats.

4. Deni-L

Deni-L Member

I like the way you think dude, i also have my ideas of a perfect album.

5. Geki

Geki >.

This... The most dangerous thing a band can do is make music that their fans want them to make. Bands should be making music that they want to make, whatever it be. I don't like when fans pressure bands like that, but luckily, Mike and the rest of LP could care less what people want them to make, as they've stated before.

6. Erica

Erica Meh LPA Über VIP

You know what man, we as fans a lot of the time don't know what we want. So for a band to try and make what fans want when fans can't tell them what that is, that's dangerous ground. Chester said something similar in MOATS and I hope they go back to that mind set. That's all I really want.

7. GuliaLuna

GuliaLuna Well-Known Member

I would like them to do stuff like their older music with electronic stuff. They could blend it together. :brian:

8. Suffered

Suffered All we need is faith

Simple. What THEY want.
    Just be experimental. That's ALL.

9. Hybrid

Hybrid Has gone Rogue. LPA Team

:lol: Sorry, but this made me laugh. You said what they want mixed in with what you want. What if they don't want to be expirimental?

10. Suffered

Suffered All we need is faith

Haha. I just realized what I wrote. :impossibru: :lol:
    What if they don't want to be expirimental?
    Uhm...nothing.

11. Clever Name

Clever Name Well-Known Member

Nu - Metal :trollface:

12. Blackened

Blackened Blackened Symphony

I want them to do a Meshuggah-ish album.

13. Praydox

Praydox Me, Myself and I

Crickets... They need more crickets!

No seriously, I would love to hear a heavier, darker version of A Thousand Suns. Something like a mix of Meteora's heaviness and power and ATS's experiments. Yes, that would be awesome! :jawdrop:
    And what I really want them to stop, are the vocal-effects like in UIB or The Catalyst.

But finally it's their choice what they want to do. I'm sure I will love Album 6 ...whatever it will be

14. thekman786

thekman786 Member

Other than the music itself, I want them to create another animated music video like Breaking the Habit or Points of Authority. They haven't done one of those in forever...

15. sophieLPSoldier

sophieLPSoldier Member

I know that they've completely changed their style now and I respect them for having the balls to change but I really want them to do another Hybrid Theory/Meteora style album. But Mike's already said they wont go back to that kind of sound so there's my answer. I think that if they brought out just one more Nu-Metal single it would probably sell loads and be really high in the charts (and make me happy!).