Breaking Bad

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by Agent, Jul 15, 2013.

Geki

Geki >.

Will Walter Jr. be killed off? During this interview with RJ Mitte (Walter Jr.) from earlier this year, he says he know what happens to his character, but no one else. This was before they shot the last 2 episodes. How would he know what happens to him?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw3SCz9DgCo

EDIT: Vince apparently stated that within the first few episodes of Season 5B, that a main character will die. I wonder who? Hmm.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2013
    Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

My guess is Marie and there will be a purple funeral.

Brandon

Brandon I was Ree's 100th follower on Twitter.

That's perfectly fine, but I also think that attitude could keep someone from experiencing some of the incredibly nuanced storytelling Breaking Bad presents. Jesse's story in particular would be pretty boring without any kind of moral aspect.

Jesse

COMIC CON SPOILERS IN INVISIBLE TAG Supposedly from comic con. Flashforward continues with bearded Walt returning to his house, which has been seized and abandoned. #SDCC

and

Just saw sequence from Breaking Bad premiere. "Future" Walt from S5 premiere returning to abandoned (!) White house and retrieving ricin!

Another description:

They showed the whole pre-credits scene from the first episode from the first episode of the second half of the fifth season. Set after the events seen in the season five premiere, Walter is seen driving up to the White household, which has been totally abandoned. He walks through the house, which is totally empty and destroyed, and one wall spray painted with the name “HEISENBERG” on it. He goes to an outlet at the back of the house and unscrews it, taking out the poison that is hidden behind the outlet cover. As he returns to his car, he turns and sees that his old neighbor, Carol, is standing and staring at him in her driveway, holding a bag of groceries. They stare at one another and Carol drops her groceries. Right before the credits, Walter simply says, “Hi Carol."

Agent

Agent Formerly known as Agent Sideburns LPA Über VIP

GUYS PLEASE PUT ANY FUTURE EPISODE RELATED SPOILER IN SPOILER TAGS LIKE JESSE DID! THANK YOU!

Geki

Geki >.

Have you not seen all 5 seasons yet? Because if you have, then they aren't spoilers really, just speculation. But OK. I know there are spoilers from Comic Con, but no of us have seen it, it's just word of mouth. I will respect your wishes.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2013
    Agent

Agent Formerly known as Agent Sideburns LPA Über VIP

I have seen all seasons and thank you. :)

Brandon

Presenting the bad quality abridged Instagram video version of the scene shown at Comic Con:

http://instagram.com/p/cCkWzHOfGh/

When I say abridged, I mean really abridged.

Jesse

IGN describes the cold open scene in mega detail. Highlight below to read it.

ign.com/articles/2013/07/21/comic-con-breaking-bad-cast-and-creator-preview-the-shows-endiand-debut-a-new-scene

We begin with a loud noise that sounds like an airplane engine, but is revealed to be the sound of skateboards as we see some teenagers skating in the swimming pool of an abandoned house. As we cut to the street outside, something becomes clear… We are at Walter and Skyler’s house, but clearly no one has lived in it for a long time. There is a chained gate in front and the house looks terrible.

Sitting in a car out front is Walt, appearing as he did in the Season 5 flash-forward, with a full head of hair and a beard, looking very disheveled, with a stained shirt. He gets out of the car and opens the trunk, where we see the gun he got in that same premiere episode. He ignores the gun and take a tire iron. He manages to squeeze through the small space where the gate is chained and uses the tire iron to break the lock on the front door, going inside. As Walter closes the door behind him, he lets out a small cough.

The house looks terrible inside. People have tagged the walls and flies fill the kitchen, indicating food was left behind – and that the occupants of the house didn’t have time to prepare for their departure. But the most notable thing is the giant word “Heisenberg” spray-painted on the wall of the living room.

Walt looks at the word and then hears the kids skating in the pool, pausing to glance through the blinds at them. He then goes down the hall to the bedroom, where he unscrews a certain wall socket plate… and retrieves the ricin he hid there. As Walt exists the house and goes back to his car, his neighbor has just parked and is taking a bag of groceries from her car.

She sees Walt and suddenly freezes, mouth agape. “Hello, Carol” says Walt, as Carol drops the grocery bag to the ground in shock.

Geki

Geki >.

Wow.. Spoilers below

You can tell this scene will take place in the future, not in the beginning episodes of this season. Basically what you gather from this scene is that probably everyone in Albuquerque knows that Walt is Heisenberg, and that Walt and/or his family had to ditch their home and go into hiding. My guess would obviously be New Hampshire because of all the facts. But still, I didn't imagine this. The house is has graffiti all over and kids think it's cool to hang out there (they skateboard there). I never would have guessed that Walt would be returning for the ricin at some point, I thought that would either have been used first off or discarded. It seems like Walt is wearing the same outfit as he was in the Denny's scene for the first episode of Season 5A. I assume this will be a scene in one of the final episodes... An M60 machine gun and ricin.. Hmm. The craziest part was when his neighbor spotted Walt. That's going to be cool. I love this show.. I think the final episodes will be EPIC.

hawk

hawk because the internet LPA Super VIP

I'm hoping this is the first scene of the new season because I just changed my Betting Bad bets. Walt for first scene and ricin.

Brandon

It is. It's the cold open for 5.09

hawk

Sweet. Gonna dominate this Betting Bad shit.

Geki

Geki >.

What I'm saying it will take place in the future of Season 5B. Blood Money will not start with all of this happening, we will see the actions in what it takes to get to this scene as well as the Denny's original scene from 5A. Walt still has his old look and is seen at his house, etc for most of the new promo pics. I assume he will grow this beard and hair when he is on the run, which will probably take a few episodes to get there.

I have a question for you guys though. We all know that Walt got New Hampshire license plates and a New Hampshire license. We also know one of the last episodes of Breaking Bad is entitled ''Granite State'' which is New Hampshire as well. My question is, do you think they filmed in New Hampshire? Do you think Walt and/or his family goes to New Hampshire, or did he just get New Hampshire stuff while still living in New Mexico? This question has been bugging me because I am interested in where the filming takes place. Dean Norris (Hank) also said that towards the end of this season they shot in a out of the way location and they all stayed at a hotel and had dinner together, but he never said where. Honestly, it could be anywhere, New Hampshire is really far away from New Mexico. What do you guys think? Sorry, this has just always had my mind wondering. Walt on the run would be epic.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2013
    hawk

My epic re-watch quest has been going splendidly. Up to this point, Skylar hasn't been as much of a "bitch" as I remember, which is good, so I may have been too harsh on her, but there is still plenty of time left for that mode to engage. I'm pre-Hank-meltdown so at this point, so for the final [half] season, I think want Hank to win and for Jesse to kick ass. Walt, yeah, I get it, he's pretty, not the same as he used to be, haha, so in terms of his destination, I'm not sure.

Brandon

Jesse

Okay. The full summary for Blood Money has potentially leaked. I saw it about a week ago on Reddit and IMDB and both were deleted. It has reappeared on reddit and while it may be speculation and best to take it with a grain of salt, it is still better to invisitag it. So if you think you want to know what all potentially happens. Highlight below. If you don't. STAY CLEAR. It takes place after the cold open.

Scene 1: Hank comes out of the bathroom. He hides the book in Marie's purse. He's clearly upset and says he's not feeling well and he and Marie leave. On the drive home he's getting more and more agitated, until he swerves off the road into someone's yard. When they get home, Hank gets out his case files and compares Gale's handwriting to the inscription in Leaves of Grass.

Scene 2: He described this one in a separate comment, and for some reason uneddit won't recover it. But from what I remember, it shows Lydia going to the car wash and trying to get Walt to come back and cook, making up something about a drop in quality.

Scene 3: Hank calls in sick to work but has the office drive over all the files on Gus Fring, Heisenberg, everything.

Scene 4: Jesse hanging out with Badger and Skinny Pete. Badger explains his Star Trek idea. Jesse leaves and goes to Saul with all his money. He tries to get Saul to give half to Mike's granddaughter and half to the parents of the kid Todd shot.

Scene 5: Saul calls Walt to tell him what Jesse did. Walt is getting chemotherapy. Walt shows up at Jesse's and returns the money to him. He gives Jesse one of his patented pep talks, and he asks Jesse why he wanted to give the money to Mike's granddaughter. Jesse says he thinks Walt killed Mike, so someone needs to look out for her. Walt tries to convince Jesse that he didn't kill Mike.

Scene 6: Dinner with the family. Walt excuses himself and throws up in the bathroom. He notices the book is missing. He looks a couple other places for it and then goes to bed. Then he wakes up in the middle of the night and finds the GPS tracker on the car.

Scene 7: Jesse gives a bundle of cash to a homeless man. Then he drives around throwing more cash on people's doorsteps like a paperboy.

Scene 8: Walt shows up at Hank's. Hank has to hide his files quickly. Walt confronts him about the tracker. Hank PUNCHES him, and says, 'It was you all along.' Walt more or less says, 'Those are some wild accusations, and also you can't prove anything.'

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

hawk

Geki

Geki >.

Hmm... not sure about the Reddit thing.. I will just wait and see what happens.