I'm itching for a new live album

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by SuperDude526, Jul 25, 2013.

SuperDude526

SuperDude526 Well-Known Member

I think it's about time - it's been half a decade since Milton Keynes after all. That's a lot of material I'd love to see a live video of for the price of a DVD instead of a Ticketmaster ripoff.

Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

I think it's probable that we might get one after the Sunset Music Festival, but only time will tell if we get one.

Rahat

Rahat Nyeh LPA VIP

I feel like Sunset Music Festival will either get a live album or just have as couple live tracks released on the next lpu.

jare0674

jare0674 There's a seat here along side me...

What I'm itching for is a Stone Temple Pilots live album.

Hybrid

Hybrid Has gone Rogue. LPA Team

They do sell itch powder to help relieve that, you know...

Atticus

Atticus Bullets lance the bravest lungs

Just imagine a pro-shot DVD/Bluray video of Carousel played at Sunset Festival... or any other track from that era. It would be priceless.

Then again this is Linkin Park: the band least likely to make a surprise change to their set lists.

Geki

Geki >.

The band will definitely play the 2013 sets from earlier in the year, no new additions. LP doesn't change their set for stuff like this usually, and the band would never play anything awesome like Carousel or any songs from that era that they don't already play. They will probably mention mid show that their first shows were on the strip, like Mike said in LPTV, and that will be all. Lol. I also wouldn't count on a DVD because they seem to be releasing them in other countries besides the US. They did the Madrid DVD for the ATS cycle and then the Berlin DVD for the LT cycle.

Reed To Black

Reed To Black Prog, bro.

I wish they would change the setlist up every show to keel people guessing, and I wish they played some epic not so commonly played songs. That way you wouldn't know what to expect it'd be awesome