How will Linkin Park be remembered?

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by MtzLuis, Jul 6, 2013.

Vriska

Vriska Wiki Staff LPA VIP

I think something my random non-fan friend said at a concert is what separates Linkin Park from all those other people:

"I know all these songs!"

I think Linkin Park WILL be remembered for a few decades after thier ending, which is more than what a lot of others can claim.

MattLP

MattLP No control No surprise

Oh well even after LP calls it quits they will still be remembered no matter what, i'm still gonna bump LP when im an old bag, LP till the day i die.
    LP 4EVER

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

[thumb]http://www.lpassociation.com/upload/images/080113-232553_LPOLDMAN.png[/thumb]

NotEnoughYetTooMuch

NotEnoughYetTooMuch Well-Known Member

Every time I say Linkin Park is my favorite band they say: They're still making music? Or they sing In The End,Numb,Crawling...
    If they are remembered it would be for the two first albums, but I think their best is ATS.
    Over the rest of their career they would have plenty of time to make a memorable album and I think they will, but there honestly isn't anything that would put them up there with the best there is.

sophieLPSoldier

sophieLPSoldier Member

I think they'll defiantly be remembered for In The End and Hybrid Theory because In The End is their signature song & Hybrid Theory sold millions of copies. They'll probably be remembered as the "best Nu-Metal band of the 21st century" I think. I really hope they'll be remembered well by everyone & not just by pissed off fans who hate their new style and criticize them for it. I think that they'll all still be around after they quit making music though, like Mike will still probably do his art stuff, Joe will probably direct some more things & they'll all still be around and not be one of those bands who just completely disappears. When do you guys think they'll quit?

Keyguy

Keyguy Active Member

They'll be remembered however Coldplay will be remembered.

Vdalem

Vdalem Purrfect! LPA Super VIP

We're going to remember then when we ask, "Hey? Remember when Chester broke his hip jumping off the steps at their last concert?"