Until It's Gone Review Thread

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by EastGhost, May 5, 2014.

1. EastGhost

EastGhost Banned

The ironic thing about Until It's Gone is we judged the song title way before the descriptions came and some said the song title was lazy because it almost feels like a combination of two previous song titles. The song itself was actually really lazy and uninspired.

This album still has 10 tracks worth of potential but if we were given an EP with just Guilty All The Same, and Until It's Gone I'd give it a 6.5/10 (which means this album CURRENTLY stands at a D minus for me).

2. snowblue

snowblue You know the blue snow?

I don't agree with most of you.

I'm into much heavier music, such as Bring Me The Horizon, Avenged Sevenfold and In This Moment, but I prefer Until It's Gone much more than Guilty All The Same to be honest.

Even if Until It's Gone is quite radio friendly, and doesn't make the top 10 list of awesome tracks, it's still great. It's the 3rd Transformers single we never got (Iridescent did not do it). Please note that A Thousand Suns is my favorite LP album though.

Guilty All The Same is by no means a bad track, but I do not enjoy Chester's voice at all. It feels weak. Also, it feels like they are trying way too hard to make a difference. The track is just not that unique.

3. NikoLpSoldier

NikoLpSoldier Daimonas

Heavier music and BMTH in one sentence..
    Infant Annihilator or Whitechapel kick those boys out of the way

I listen alot to deathcore and deathmetal and i prefer Until its gone over GATS
    Actually i would be pretty happy if the Album Sounds like the two Songs and the descriptions of the 6 Track sampler say that there are more brutal songs with screaming except for All for nothing

I am excited

4. Qwerty19

Qwerty19 Well-Known Member

Honestly?

I prefer both GATS and UIG over 80% of Living Things. Well, with GATS, over all of it. Those 2 tracks really shine instrumentally and melodically.

So, be negative all you want, but I'm personnally way more hyped for this than I was for any LP work in a long time.

5. Manu

Manu Seeking tenderness with a dagger

[​IMG]