Got News?

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Mark, May 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

311 are only $100K :D YES

/s

2. NikoLpSoldier

NikoLpSoldier Daimonas

Do you think LP are going to play a new heavy song at their concert on friday?

Last edited: May 21, 2014
  3. Tyler

Tyler Well-Known Member

I'm hoping there is at least a denut for GATS. UIG would actually be easier to perform but GATS is more popular so far. There will at least be a new kind of setlist for the upcoming Europe festival tour

4. NikoLpSoldier

NikoLpSoldier Daimonas

I mean a new unheard song ;)

5. Tyler

Tyler Well-Known Member

I know, I just mean that they would have to play either or both of their newest singles before they show an unreleased song. LGM debuted shortly after Mike leaked it so it is very possible for both.

About this time 2 years ago was the Power the World show that debuted Tinfoil and the Until It Breaks verse over WFTE so it is possible for something new. I'm just pointing out what gets priority over another.

6. NikoLpSoldier

NikoLpSoldier Daimonas

Oh lets hope for it!

7. Broman

Broman Well-Known Member

Can you guys please stick to news and less chatting on here -.-

8. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

No.

9. NikoLpSoldier

NikoLpSoldier Daimonas

Chill man
    Were talking about auf possibility of hearing a new song on friday and that is the best news possible so..

No.

Last edited: May 21, 2014
  10. Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Erm, how about yes?

Broman is right. This isn't a discussion thread. This is a thread where people come to post news. If you want to "talk about auf possibility of hearing a new song on friday" then by all means go and make a new thread in the Tour section and keep this thread free from your pointless clutter. Next person to post in this thread with something that's not news, they're going to be warned, especially you, NikoLpSoldier, because you clearly haven't learned any forum etiquette since the whole double posting fiasco in the News section. That would definitely be "the best news possible".

Anyway, chill out, get back on topic and stop derailing this thread.

11. NikoLpSoldier

NikoLpSoldier Daimonas

I havent learned anything? Are you kidding me?
    Are you saying that if i am getting warned would be the best news possible? Huh?

Also, I dont want to be rude or anything but go on ANY thread and youll find something off topic, but who cares? Thats right

I am the only one getting bashed all the time

I only Made 3 damn little posts and i think People would consider a new song on friday as news

i am sorry but i dont speak english i am from austria and i posted here because i thought it would fit here

Why does the Lpa have to consist of control freaks dont you have anything to do?

12. Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Well congratulations on your first infraction. I said that the next person to post in this thread without news would be warned and you still did it.

Judging by this post and your constant behaviour of not following the rules and guidelines of the forum then yeah, I'd say you haven't learned much since you joined the LPA, and I dunno, you've just been warned so you tell me, is it the best news possible?

There's a big difference with going off-topic in Got News as opposed to other threads. This thread is for the staff and contributors to check if there's any new news worth posting to the front page. We don't want to have to wade through a bunch of pointless posts every time there's an updated reply to the thread, which thanks to you, we're still doing.

Yeah, a new song on Friday would be news. Awesome. The assumption and possibility of it isn't. Like I said, go and make a new thread in Tour, The Hunting Party, LP Chat. There's like three other places you can go to discuss that. This isn't one of them.

The LPA isn't filled with control freaks at all. If you followed the rules, guide and consider what staff advise there wouldn't be any problems at all. I don't know if you know this, but that Admin banner under my name means I help run this website. So unfortunately for me, even though I do in fact have better things to do, it means I'm also required to constantly remind people of the rules who don't seem to want to follow them.

Again, next person to reply in here with something that's not news will be warned. Including you. Again. Though I suggest that if you can't grasp the simple fact that this thread is off-limits for continued discussion, then maybe the LPA isn't the place for you.

13. Tyler

Tyler Well-Known Member

I'd like to keep this brief to maintain the integrity of the News thread, but I wanted to only contribute to Niko's comment partly because of my post with Brad's guitars for the tour rehearsals. I didn't mean to speculate but i wanted to present options that were coming. Niko, however, needs to post his hopes and wishes in other threads.

To contribute any real form of news, Warren Willis (Hahn's tech guy) posted this picture of Hahn's rig
    http://instagram.com/p/oQGVB1EKgM/

14. EastGhost

EastGhost Banned

Joe: So you get infractions for posting non news in this page? As an admin, after your own warning you continued to belittle and argue with someone adding on to the non news related discussion.

omg he is an admin rulebreaker 4 dayzz hawhaw

Earned myself an infraction for this. Oh well, you win some you lose some.

15. Blake

Blake Leave a Trace LPA Super Member

he's doing his job

16. Clever Name

Clever Name Well-Known Member

Infractions everywhere. Oh diddly.

:deadgiveaway:

17. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

Didn't even see this thread.

Starting next week, when you pre-order The Hunting Party at Best Buy you get a 2-Track Single. I'm gonna assume it's for "Until It's Gone" since a physical release has been confirmed. We'll know more about Sunday for sure!
    [​IMG]

18. Vdalem

Vdalem Purrfect! LPA Super VIP

So that means if I win the powerball, I can give them a call?

19. deftonesfan867

deftonesfan867 976-EVIL

You two must be new to forums in general...

20. Filip

Filip god break down the door LPA Contributor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.