The Hunting Party - Listening Session: Taking Place Today for LPU Members

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, May 23, 2014.

1. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

[thumb]http://i.imgur.com/W1ASQ5t.jpg[/thumb]

2. Sonic

Sonic Searching for the last Chaos Emerald... LPA Super Member

Another thread derailed at the LPA.

3. SigmaZero

SigmaZero Well-Known Member

Barnacles. No reviews yet? I thought for sure there'd be some by the time I got home from work.

4. l4g_testify

l4g_testify Well-Known Member

Waiting for a review and all I hear are the crickets from ATS

5. JMWLP

JMWLP Member

My God, why hasn't ANYBODY said anything??

6. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Because they don't know what they've got...until it's gone.

Worst case scenario, I'm likely reviewing the album in 1.5-2 weeks. So if no info by then, hey...:lol:.

7. SigmaZero

Maybe they don't want detailed reviews out yet? There's got to be a good reason that there aren't any posted yet. It'd kill me not to share my thoughts.

8. turtleguy556

turtleguy556 Well-Known Member

Hey guys just got home! Writing my review right now!

9. Arachnids

Arachnids The way out is through...

I was excited to see this thread shoot up to 8 pages, but all I saw was an NBA discussion. :samuel:

Edit - @Turtleguy556, Shit just got real. :sweating:

Last edited: May 24, 2014
  10. Blake

Blake Leave a Trace LPA Super Member

I don't see why people are getting buthurt?

I respect the forum and I always try to follow the rules and I've always kept quite about this but if don't say something you, eventually I'll just outburst and get banned.

This forum is easily the most strict forum I'm apart of by far. I can understand somewhat since its in the news section, and somewhat because you have shoutbox, but in the end does it really matter if a thread goes a little off topic? Other forums don't care. And I know the LPA isn't every other forum but not everyone posts in shoutbox. If we want to talk them, we should be able to. It's how you get to know people and evoke closer with your online community. I guess I'm just more use to a sports section where when there are no games we talk about literally everything.

So I guess this is different but I don't see why people got buthurt by a little side conversation? Just ignore it if you don't like it in all honesty.

Edit: if this forum had a notification system that would definitely help. Then we could quote people into other threads to take the discussion elsewhere with both people knowing. The way it is set up now is that if I wanted to take it elsewhere the other person most likely wouldn't know that I am

Last edited: May 24, 2014
  11. JMWLP

JMWLP Member

You do put out some pretty well written reviews, but I'm dying here....the hype is almost too much. One girl from the LPU was like, "It's the next Hybrid Theory and Meteora." What does that even mean? Gahh!

I was starting to think along the lines of that. Is it just me or are they a bit more tight lipped on this one compared to the previous albums or am I just freaking out a bit too much?

12. Arachnids

Arachnids The way out is through...

Calm down mate. Only reason everyone's furious is because we're expecting news regarding the album and there's a sports discussion instead. :lol:

13. Blake

Lets go! Hype hype hype!!!!!!

14. marcleo

marcleo Active Member

Guys, can we really trust someone if they came here and wrote an amazing review? I mean they just went to special event where they probably met some of the guys and all that. If I was at the listening session meeting people like Mike or Chester and listening to this album before millions in the world and even though say for instance the album was just okay I would definitely find a way to write a awesome review because I was so excited and hyped up!

But I will probably believe it if someone do review because I'm excited as sh*t !

15. Blake

I actually am very calm. Did that post seem like I was mad?

I wasn't trying to come off that way.

I was trying to voice my opinion in a calm manner. Not trying to diss anyone, not trying to make anybody mad. Not trying to get myself in trouble. I didn't attack anyone directly.

I just feel we have the tight to voice an opinion as long as we do it in an appropriate manner.

16. marcleo

marcleo Active Member

Guys, can we really trust someone if they came here and wrote an amazing review? I mean they just went to special event where they probably met some of the guys and all that. If I was at the listening session meeting people like Mike or Chester and listening to this album before millions in the world and even though say for instance the album was just okay I would definitely find a way to write a awesome review because I was so excited and hyped up!

But I will probably believe it if someone do review because I'm excited as sh*t !!

17. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

Just because you have the right to voice the opinion doesn't make Russell Westbrook any less of an incomplete point guard.

18. SigmaZero

woohoo! :D

19. JMWLP

JMWLP Member

cant-wait-im-excited.jpg

20. Deadlyeyes552

Deadlyeyes552 Well-Known Member

Nicely put,lol I strongly agree with you