Drugs...

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Glenn, Jan 28, 2004.

TeMpEsT

TeMpEsT Live To Thrash LPA Super Member

I know plenty of people that say, "I only do the natural drugs" like marijuana and shrooms. My friend just stopped smoking pot and he said that it's the most challenging thing that he can every imagine in his lifetime. :wth:

EvolutionaryFuse

EvolutionaryFuse Ambient

ive never taken any drug other than weed i dont think i would, and i dont smoke weed that oftn possubly a joint a day thats it, i drink almost every friday or saturday and i smoke when im in the pub, i try not to smoke alot cos i am aware of its effects on my body

withnoapologies

withnoapologies Well-Known Member

i will never do drugs(except for the tylenol and advil stuff). i just dont want to mess up my life.

now the alcohol. i am frightened of any kind of alcohol, whatever it is. having two alcoholics in one family kinda makes you afraid of being an alcoholic, so my solution is...... [insert drum role here]

to not drink alcohol!!!!!!!!!! wow, what a hard solution to come by!

.... im done now.

LornVourkolakas

LornVourkolakas About To Blow Chunks

I think they should legalize Marijuana or ban acohol and cigarettes. I mean, acohol/cigs are more deadly than Marijuana. They kill more. So, either lealize Marijuana or ban acohol/cigs. :|

Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

I'm 14 and I drink. It's bad I know. I'm intending on stopping.

Or trying too at least..It's actually the only thing I can do to make me feel better. When I'm depressed.

Which in a way I know is pathetic.. :embarassed:

LornVourkolakas

In a way *Giggles* Urm, inside joke.

You should spend a day with me. I can make you feel a lot more better than any drink can. ;)

Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

In a way *Giggles* Urm, inside joke.

You should spend a day with me. I can make you feel a lot more better than any drink can. ;) [/b][/quote]
    Thanks Lorn. :D

Tim2

Tim2 Ambient

Why?

So what is alcohol and cigerettes kill as much as marijuana does. Would it make sense for the government to legalize marijuana so a deadly product can be made wide-spread and capable of anyone getting it? Yeah, I don't think so. The United States cannot ban alcohol and cigarettes because they are billion dollar industries, and would put thousands upon thousands of people out of work, therefore screwing up the entire economy. Just because there are two bad things out there, doesn't make it right for a third to be out there as well.

But whatever, people can go smoke it up, I don't care. Go smoke weed, get behind the wheel, and hit a pole or something. One less ####### idiot here.

LornVourkolakas

Why?

So what is alcohol and cigerettes kill as much as marijuana does. Would it make sense for the government to legalize marijuana so a deadly product can be made wide-spread and capable of anyone getting it? Yeah, I don't think so. The United States cannot ban alcohol and cigarettes because they are billion dollar industries, and would put thousands upon thousands of people out of work, therefore screwing up the entire economy. Just because there are two bad things out there, doesn't make it right for a third to be out there as well.

But whatever, people can go smoke it up, I don't care. Go smoke weed, get behind the wheel, and hit a pole or something. One less ####### idiot here. [/b][/quote]
    I just don't see how two substances that kill people can be legal when something that at least is natural isn't. I can't understand it. And you're wrong: acohol and cigarettes don't kill as much as Marijuana. They kill more. Marijuana kills less. And it's not even because of the substance itself. It's because of the action behind it.

"But whatever, people can go smoke it up, I don't care. Go smoke weed, get behind the wheel, and hit a pole or something. One less ####### idiot here"

That's the same result for drinking alcohol. That's why it's illegal to drink and drive. So, I'm sure that if Marijuana were made legal, they would make it illegal to be high or stoned in public. That you would only be able to smoke it your house.

Anthony.

Anthony. .Orestes LPA Super VIP

It's already hard to control drunk driving, I can't imagine stoned driving...

LornVourkolakas

Look at it this way, more parking spaces. ;)

Tim2

Tim2 Ambient

I just don't see how two substances that kill people can be legal when something that at least is natural isn't. I can't understand it. And you're wrong: acohol and cigarettes don't kill as much as Marijuana. They kill more. Marijuana kills less. And it's not even because of the substance itself. It's because of the action behind it.

"But whatever, people can go smoke it up, I don't care. Go smoke weed, get behind the wheel, and hit a pole or something. One less ####### idiot here"

That's the same result for drinking alcohol. That's why it's illegal to drink and drive. So, I'm sure that if Marijuana were made legal, they would make it illegal to be high or stoned in public. That you would only be able to smoke it your house. [/b][/quote]
    Why would they go and legalize something that would take the lives of many many more people?

I already explained in my previous post that the government can not ban alcohol and cigarettes because of the jobs those companies hold and the effect it would have on the economy.

You know, your not going to see things my way anyway, so whatever, #### yourself up.

LornVourkolakas

Why would they go and legalize something that would take the lives of many many more people?

I already explained in my previous post that the government can not ban alcohol and cigarettes because of the jobs those companies hold and the effect it would have on the economy.

You know, your not going to see things my way anyway, so whatever, #### yourself up. [/b][/quote]
    Why would I want Marijauna legalized? Perhaps because the only reason it is illegal is because it was abused. Even tynonel can kill people. Every little drug can kill people. The drug that I am taking that is keeping me alive can kill others. And another thing. That question is the same question I ask myself everyday when regarding cigarettes and alcohol.

Marijuana helps people. It's just that some idiots find the need to abuse it. That's the same reason many pain killers and other medicines that were available in stores are now banned. We cannot control human beings, so than they abuse things. People are idiots. I know this. That is why now alcoholism is considered a desease.

If Marijuana were made legal, wouldn't you think htat would help the economy more? Especially since Marijuana can actually help you with eye sight and nausea? What does cigarettes do for you? Some say it relaxes your nerves. Marijuana does that. It's just that people keep abusing it and doing it so much and walking out in streets and driving while high and stoned. We can't control that.

I honestly think Marijuana could replace Alcohol and Cigarettes. Marijuana is used for people with eye problems and cancer patients, so it can help them lead normal lives. What makes you think it couldn't help others?

I know idiots will abuse it. Idiots abused alcohol to the point that alcoholism is a disease. But we can't help that. And that shouldn't be a reason to make it illegal. For I'm one that believes death is planned. That our date of death is already set. So if we die, it was meant to be. Let those idiots die if they want to abuse it. Like you said, one less idiot out there.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Lorn, just because you feel that way doesn't make it right. ;)

LornVourkolakas

Nontheless, it's my opinion, Will.

Anthony.

We shouldn't try to make people accept our opinions, cause an opinion is an opinion. Keep it as a debate :lol: .

LornVourkolakas

I'm not trying to make anyone accept my opinion. I'm just letting it be known.

Methybrea

Methybrea Well-Known Member

I think Lorn DOES have a point...BTW how are CIGARETTES beneficial at all? :lol:

Marijuana does have its benefits....

Anthony.

I'm not trying to make anyone accept my opinion. I'm just letting it be known. [/b][/quote]
    I do belive you :D . But we seemed to be going in that direction :D .

How can you confirm it is not dangerous Odaton? I think it can do brain damage, and eventually most of people who take marijuana end up taking "harder" drugs.

20. LornVourkolakas

I do belive you :D . But we seemed to be going in that direction :D .

How can you confirm it is not dangerous Odaton? I think it can do brain damage, and eventually most of people who take marijuana end up taking "harder" drugs. [/b][/quote]
    Those are the idiots that were being referred in this thread. :)