Linkinpark.com Forum Problem

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Wickid, Aug 2, 2002.

Wickid

Wickid Active Member

I just tried registering at the official Linkin Park forum, I filled in all the details and it said that my email address had been banned. Even though that is the first time I had ever visited the forum and tried to register.

I then sent an email to [email protected] saying my problem registering and it got sent straight back to me. <_<

Does anyone know why my email address has been banned? Or has this problem happened to anyone else? :huh:

Reanimated Doll

Reanimated Doll Member

if you register with certain email addresses theyget automatically banned

do like me cheat

sign up with www.hitoori.com its like sum crappy i dunno wot its about actually web site.... then sign up with that addy

in thre FAQ section on LPMB it has a list of all the email addys which get banned automatically

Clicky here for the list

Wickid

Wickid Active Member

Thanks for the quick reply. :) I wonder why they ban those email address', I tried using my hotmail one. I'll sign up at that website thanks.

PP:KUt

PP:KUt Banned

yeah man i got no clue why they wont allow certain email addy's....luckily i registered wit my old aol email tehre heh. that means lots of peeps might not be able to register there because of all the banned emails, especially hotmail and yahoo users. o well, those boards arent great, STAY HERE!!! hehe

-PP:KUt :chemist:

Wickid

Wickid Active Member

Yeah, this board seems cool. Linkinpark.com forums seem a bit too active. <_<

Reanimated Doll

Reanimated Doll Member

too active?!?!

there dead!

they ban those addys because too many people were signing up with multiple names, flaming and getting banned, then signing up with another name.

Wickid

Wickid Active Member

"There are currently 90 members and 101 guests on the boards."

I consider that pretty active. LOL.