LPTV: European Tour Part 2

Discussion in 'News' started by Zane, Aug 1, 2014.

Tags:
    Zane

Zane WARRIOR PRINCESS LPA Team

Linkin Park's YouTube channel has uploaded the next LPTV episode to Linkin Park's recent European Tour earlier this Summer. Watch the episode below:

[video=youtube;xKUjGwbD0QU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKUjGwbD0QU[/video]​

Source: LP YouTube via Vic

masquerade

masquerade Member

1:02 Poland! <3

Andreina

Andreina Proud Venezuelan LP fan. LPA Contributor

Was writing a post for this, thankfully twitter let me know you posted it haha.

Liked how Chester sang Castle of Glass in that warmup.

Filip

Filip god break down the door LPA Contributor

I just liked hearing Keys to the Kingdom.

Oh, and 2 and a half minutes? It's like they don't want me to be happy. The ATS ones were like 10 minutes sometimes.

Bam!

Bam! One by One

What's up with all of these short boring LPTV's? Remember when they were like 6-10 minutes long and focused on more than just one or two stupid things??

LohithMohan

LohithMohan It's like I'm paranoid...or am I?

Probably cause the main tour hasn't launched yet. I'm guessing once that happens, we'll get longer videos.

SwirKH

SwirKH milly

Yes, there were 6-10 minutes long LPTV's, but they were containing footages from like 4-5 shows or more. I guess we're getting these brief LPTV's because European tour was really short (9 shows, right?). They should put all of the European shows in two longer LPTV episodes instead of giving us these 2-minutes long videos containing footage from literally two shows.

Lotus

Lotus LPA VIP LPA VIP

I'm glad I'm not the only one disappointed with LPTV this cycle. They used to be around 8 minutes, then around LT they became about 5 minutes and now just 2,5 minutes? Not only that, most of the LPTV's for this cycle have been half filled with interviews, which I really don't care to see in LPTV. I see LP interviews all the time. What I don't see all the time is the band just joking around with eachother or see them at work in the studio. That's what I want LPTV for. Why is there barely any studio footage? The only thing we got was some footage of them working on GATS and that was mostly just filled with interviews containing things that I'd already heard a million times before.

I'm sorry for complaining so much, but I've always loved LPTV a lot. I used to be incredibly excited for a new episode and I'd watch it over and over again, but I couldn't care less this time. And that's disappointing.

Nah, I don't think that's it. The non-touring episodes so to speak have been pretty short too. Behind the scenes of GATS is just 1.39 min.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2014
    Spooky

Spooky Well-Known Member

We used to get so many backstage footage with fun stuff that happened on the fly. Now we hardly do. Maybe by the simple fact there were no funny moments? 0_0

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

One longer video that covers the entire tour. :p