LPU chat with Phoenix on VyRT - May 23rd

Discussion in 'News' started by Kevin, May 22, 2015.

The Joesen One

The Joesen One Fun-employed LPA Super Member

How come whenever there's a mindless comment here in the forum about the LPU, that's exactly when Lorenzo shows up? No offense to anyone, but ever since Lorenzo got this job most of the comments he sees aren't constructive enough or may be out of frustration. Sure, some of us are unaware they're watching us, but come on, talk about wrong timing. The last thing I want to do is dishearten him here in LPA, and we want to make him feel welcome.

/rant

ANYWAY

It's cool he looks up to McCartney. Also, I still think Batman has a fighting chance.

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

The correlation happens because Lorenzo usually only shows up whenever there's news pertaining to the LPU, and that is also basically the only time anyone here posts any comments about the LPU. If someone has a negative opinion of LPU or anything related to the fanclub at any given time, they'll only ever express it in LPU-related news threads.

Partly to try and mitigate this exact issue, I've started this thread. :)

lorenzoerr

lorenzoerr Active Member

Thanks for making the LPU thread. Lulu and I always try to read everything we can about the LPU from ALL fans not just members. Our goal is to make it the best place for Linkin Park fans.

I have been a supporter of the LPA for a while, even before I worked for the band. I love what you guys do here and the band appreciates the support too.

Please always feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]

-Lorenzo

lorenzoerr

lorenzoerr Active Member

I am here for all the fans to answer questions and be a source. LPU is extremely important for me, and I read comments to make sure we are on the right path.

-Lorenzo