Music Don't You Know (New Original)

Discussion in 'Your Projects' started by BrandonR24, Aug 12, 2015.

BrandonR24

BrandonR24 Well-Known Member

Been a while since I've put out anything music wise, but a couple of months ago I had an idea to take a song my High School band made and take a more hip-hop (hip-pop) direction with it. Grabbed the singer from her busy schedule and recorded the hook. After like 70 re-writes this is the final product! I'm personally happy with the turnout! Thought I would share!

[video=youtube;c63Ws6RV_JI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c63Ws6RV_JI[/video]

Manley

Manley Member

Nice lyric video. Was that made manually by hand or you used a template/preset? I'm imagining there's a preset out there and all you gotta do is type the lyrics on the video editor and the animation is already done.

daroker510

daroker510 Active Member

Im a fan of the song bro! The instrumental was very calm,tasteful and heartwarming, it had me writting to it aswell lol The visual of the video was very well done. This is the first song i heard of yours and im impressed. Keep up the good work!

BrandonR24

BrandonR24 Well-Known Member

Sorry for the late reply, busy busy!
    Lyric video was made by a friend, he had a template he used, I was originally going to do it, but with school there's nooo way I could have edited all that!
    Thanks for the positive stuff, really appreciate it! :)