"Rebellion" To Be Featured in Rock Band 4 as an Xbox One Exclusive Song

Discussion in 'News' started by Filip, Sep 23, 2015.

Filip

Filip god break down the door LPA Contributor

[thumb]http://www.lpassociation.com/upload/images/092315-203643_pgalleryRB4 logo horizontal.png[/thumb]​

Good news for all Xbox One owners! "Rebellion", the eighth track off Linkin Park's latest studio album, "The Hunting Party" will be featured as an exclusive song with the digital pre-order of the Xbox One release of the newest installment in the Rock Band franchise. This is also very good news for anyone interested in stems of the song, as they will undoubtedly surface one way or another. Xbox One users also get exclusive songs from the likes of Interpol, Babymetal and Marilyn Manson among others. You can pre-order the game which releases October 6 here and watch a video of the announcement here.

What do you think of this? Will you be pre-ordering? Are you excited to get the stems of the song? Join the discussion in our forums!

Source: Rock Band Facebook via Blake

Blake

Blake Leave a Trace LPA Super Member

I should be excited but I would never buy an Xbox One, if only it was a PS4 exclusive. Alas, I don't have a PS4 yet and am stuck in the last gen with my Ps3 but it's cool for anyone who will be getting this version and is a fan of the band!

Reed To Black

Reed To Black Prog, bro.

Hey the PS3 is still awesome. Bad Company 2 is the bomb.

Broman

Broman Well-Known Member

Just read that the tracks will eventually be sold individually for both consoles.

Blake

Blake Leave a Trace LPA Super Member

Ah, thats cool! However, I would never spend money on DLC for Rock Band. I think I've only ever bought one song before. Really not worth it.

hybrid1988

hybrid1988 Fever Daydream

Preview of the song in game.

[video=youtube;nV0Hs1PKtd4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nV0Hs1PKtd4[/video]

Atticus

Atticus Bullets lance the bravest lungs

Unfortunately I have no space for all these instruments again in my apartment... I was addicted to Rock Band 2 and 3.

Great pick for a song though. If The Hunting Party was ever fully released as album DLC I would have to suck it up and buy the game.

ConsUme

ConsUme もちあげてときをはんして

Last edited: Sep 25, 2015