LINKIN PARK SUCK!

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Derek, Feb 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    arT saveS

arT saveS Y2K

That was my reply to his site.

BEAVIS

BEAVIS Well-Known Member

LP don't suck, so what we are talking about.
    Just don't thing about that stupid site. What it's searching for is only spam.

erasethepain

erasethepain Well-Known Member

The reason why he hates Linkin Park has to due with the fact that they are everywhere. The singles they put out have poor lyrics compared to what they can do.

I hate having to get use to the fact that I can't stick up for Linkin Park anymore.

elie

elie Well-Known Member

J Money, I have to agree with you. But it isn't just the 'singles' that they put out, it's the fact that Meteora as a whole is not at the same position lyrically as Hybrid Theory was. Also, my friends (the haters) used to say, Hybrid Theory songs sound exactly alike! I used to tell them know, feeling confident that they were each distinct. But with Meteora, I haven't even memorized the tracklisting, because some of the songs do sound similair, and their lyrics are soo similair that I often don't know what song i'm listening to.

But we have to expect this, because Hybrid Theory set the bar WAYYYY to high. But I believe the band got way better from Hybrid Theory to Meteora, with each member using his instrument in a much more exemplerary way. But the lyrics simply need to improve to continue adding depths to their songs. Hopefully their next album will show improvement in the lyrical area, along with advances in their instrument playing (it's good now, but everyone can always get better).

Neil

Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

Meh, whoever created that site is obviously very immature. Upon trying to make a name for himself, or seem like a rebel, he turns on something popular in an attempt to make it look bad. With no backing evidence to support his childish theories, he creates a website. I think anyone with the IQ higher (or lower) than Mark's shoe size can pay the fee and create a website saying something sucks. With no provided evidence to back his theory that Linkin Park 'suck', I conclude that s/he is a childish, lonely person with no life or common sense.

(If you understood that in it's entirety, you are smart :p)

arT saveS

arT saveS Y2K

So because I didn't, I'm stupid?

Ahhhh hell naw, now you done gone mest up biatch!

:p j/k, I understood it..... :whistle:

Anyways, I agree that he's immature, but he is allowed to say his opinion, and making his own site is better than coming here and posting "LP SUCK" everywhere, because here we don't have to worry about it.

Also, I don't understand why people are saying he shouldn't have wasted $5 bucks on dissing a band, when others waste $20-$30 to say "oh yeah, this band is great", or "this band 'ownz y00 all'", what's the difference, we like them, he doesn't, if you don't like his site, don't goto it..

And one other thing is I don't understand why people say he's wasting his time making a diss site....wouldn't people be wasting time making a fan site? If he enjoys doing it, don't waste your time on him.

May

May Ambient

:mellow: wow... if that guy really hated LP he wouldn't have spent his time making a hate site. what a f*cking dumba$$ and to people who sent him hate mail good job *thumbs up*

Neil

That person also wante attention (ie: Hatemail)

Phantom Duck

Phantom Duck You are my detonator. LPA Super Member

Yeah, he wasnts to copy that success of Newgrounds' and Maddox's, who got famous through their hate mail.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Yeah, he wasnts to copy that success of Newgrounds' and Maddox's, who got famous through their hate mail. [/b][/quote]
    Maddox didn't get famous for the hate mail. He got famous because his site kicks ass and he's right about everything always.

Anthony.

Anthony. .Orestes LPA Super VIP

Maddox didn't get famous for the hate mail. He got famous because his site kicks ass and he's right about everything always. [/b][/quote]
    Do not mix facts with opinions Will :lol: .

I agree this guy's often right but he does not old the absolute knowledge :lol: .

elie

elie Well-Known Member

Wow, that makes complete sense.... :whistle:

I'd hate to see what happends if EVERYONE ignored the posts that came before him/her.

(In other words, read the post before you...and then read mine...and read everyone else's who isn't making a big deal out of it. :mellow: :mellow: )

mp066

mp066 Well-Known Member

that guy's such a dumbass. he probably added the hatemail thing cuz he doesn't usually get any normally. what a turd....

hybrid_soldier

hybrid_soldier Well-Known Member

Damn shane good email! ;)

streetsoldier1102

streetsoldier1102 Banned

I ######' HATE YOU!!!! ( the maker of the site)

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

:rolleyes:

Will

I'm sure he hates you just the same.

Neil

What you guys have to understand is that it's the attention that's fueling him. If nobody went to his site, he'd feel like a failure and take it down. Instead, he's getting tons of hate mail, signifying that his site is making it's rounds around the internet quite nicely. Also, he couldnt give a sh*t about what you write to him, so don't waste your time sending him a big email. It's pointless. Just let him and his immaturity fade and the site will disappear ;)

Will

You don't know that's why he made it.

Instead of complaining about how immature he is (he's actually really mature), you should just let it go.

His reply to my e-mail was very straightforward, very professional and very mature, so he's obviously not immature.

Just let it go, because you're making a bigger deal out of this than anybody here.

Neil

You don't know that's why he made it.

Instead of complaining about how immature he is (he's actually really mature), you should just let it go.

His reply to my e-mail was very straightforward, very professional and very mature, so he's obviously not immature.

Just let it go, because you're making a bigger deal out of this than anybody here. [/b][/quote]
    :mellow:

:angry:

Sorry if I was trying to at least compile a solution to the site and why it's up. Calm youself

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.