YouTube series with Jeff Blue, talking about Linkin Parks beginnings.

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by TheInterframe, Mar 26, 2016.

TheInterframe

TheInterframe Well-Known Member

I was scrolling through my Instagram discover feed and stumbled upon a Linkin Park fan account that linked to a video series with Jeff Blue discussing the origins of Linkin Park. This was apparently organized by LinkinParkBr.

[video=youtube;7L4Xm19xg7k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7L4Xm19xg7k[/video]

This video is one I found without the subtitles which seems to be uploaded to Jeff Blue's official account. Interestingly enough, this video was uploaded quite a while ago, so I'm not sure if this was already posted.

(Sources: Numb1996 (Instagram), LinkinParkBr and Jeff Blue Music)

Sonic

Sonic Searching for the last Chaos Emerald... LPA Super Member

Cool story. Hopefully the others get uploaded.

Ryanz

Ryanz Member

I'm gonna ask some questions about the first Xero concerts,the songs that they made and if they remade the Xero Tape with better quality(because that Rhinestone version in The Crow sounds better).

Astat

Astat LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Maybe I'm just being cynical here, but given that this video's been on Jeff Blue's personal account for 8 months, I have a feeling LP:BR just ripped the video and reuploaded it on their own channel so they could try to claim some degree of credit for it. I'm not expecting Jeff to actually post any further videos in this series if he hasn't already. LP management may have told him to fuck off.

Xero-G

Xero-G Reborn LP Fan, and plan to stay that way.

Interesting news, though Jeff hasn't been involved with LP for quite a long time, as far as I know. Even so, his persistence with the band in their early days was much needed, as LP may not have been able to get more exposure with out Jeff signing them on to a well-known label. At the very least, I thank him for helping to establish LP's foundation in the music industry.

TheInterframe

TheInterframe Well-Known Member

Yeah, I had the same theory, I found it a bit odd that the video was uploaded 8 months ago, and is only now being brought to light by LP:BR, with no updates to the series. Not to mention the fact that the relationship between Jeff and LP has always seemed a bit odd to me. I guess if someones willing, they could email Jeff and ask him if he's willing to follow up with some questions.