Americans VS Canadians

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mr. Benzedrine, Feb 21, 2004.

Mr. Benzedrine

Mr. Benzedrine Rock the 40 Oz

Was this a topic worthwhile making or was it a waste of time

Methybrea

Methybrea Well-Known Member

A kick-ass topic, man!

@ Eilonwy: Well, there is a lot of solitude, but you as a small community you know basically everyone...its a good mix!

Hybrid Theory

Hybrid Theory Well-Known Member

I don't hate Canada. The stuff they have there is more expensive than in America, but Canada seems like a cool place to live in (literally and figuratively).

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

I love them f*cking canadians, funniest people you'll ever meet. And damn good singers if I say so myself (Can we say really good bands like: Nickelback, Three Days Grace etc? I think we can.)

God bless them canucks, they are what americans would be like if we didn't have our own foots up our asses.

Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

And if more of us spoke French than Spanish.

Anthony.

Anthony. .Orestes LPA Super VIP

Canada's where you can live without caring about anything else... or almost :D . The economy is good, we have no real weather-related disasters ( minus snow all winter long :lol: ) and who the hell wants to attack us (if it ever happens I'm buying a rifle :lol: ). Peace of mind :lol: .

The U.S. is cool, but I hate the politics over there. Too much things they seem to want to hide.

Sxero : Be careful when talking to a canuck about us, the french-speaking minority :lol: . You may get into a big conversation :D .

LPNeSSRGB

LPNeSSRGB Super Member LPA Super Member

That is so great, I love that! ^_^

I'm a Canadian and I have no problem with Americans. It's totally overblown, I think.

tkd_rap

tkd_rap Banned

It should be, "Why do Canadians hate Americans" here is a story...

I went to Canada for two weeks and while there my "team" set up a pretty big carnival for Canada day, the biggest attraction was "Dunk an American!" huge crowds for it, a real live American shouting out whatever and singing "America the beautiful" as angry Canadians try to through a ball and hit a target that dunks the American into water. Now Canadians are soooo much nicer in general than Americans, you guys rock! Until I let on that I am an American, then show's over, you moving on. So I say to my "team" leader, "Why do they hate us?" and he says simply this, "Because we are number 1, and we know it, act like it, and show off, hey we are Americans, we naturally cocky and they cant stand that" I found that to be true. I envy you guys for one real reason, ya’ll have a donut chain called “Tim Hortons” awesome place!

J-Flex

J-Flex Ambient

Do they hate each other? :blink:
    didnt know that....

lp_fan23k

lp_fan23k Well-Known Member

Canada's a great country, but as with any place there are a few assholes. These people usualy come from immigration. Like a couple kids from my school. They FLED from china to a much much better place Canada. Then they say Canada's a dumb country they have taxes. Yeah, china doesn't have taxes or health laws as strict as ours. But i wonder which is the better country.I doubt all Americans hate us, they are probably jealous of our size, and how much better, economically we are getting. :lol: Everyone wants their country to be the best, but there isn't a virus scanner that can get rid of all the assholes. :angry: But don't worry I'll make one soon.

ass_kicker

ass_kicker Banned

i guess you get bastards everywhere... i mean racists... but do americans have ANY reasons at all to hate the canadians?

limited_edition

limited_edition Well-Known Member

i live in uk....... i think america is SO cool o really want to go there i dont know much about canada but thats a cool place... thing is in uk theres lots to do with the the royal family.

i really want to go to america and travel thorugh canada is has lots of really good country side

were i live its in country side near still a big town but hey u go 20 miles its just roads and fields....theres never any think to do in weymouth :(

ass_kicker

ass_kicker Banned

i think living in country side is awesome. ill live there one day. if i get through. i live in vienna. it sucks.
    but lets not go off topic here.

tkd_rap

tkd_rap Banned

Me and most of my friends all have nothing against Canada, like I said, Cunucks are cool, but yawl have one heck of a thing for grass, I mean don’t walk on the grass!!! I was in the outskirts of Toronto and in this little neighborhood, I saw people almost at the same time, get out of their cars, get the newspaper, and lean against the house or car as they water the grass, and read the news paper, it was hilarious! Every one was doing this, like a routine. Thus your grass is green, green, green, and very nice B) I would definitely consider going again, Toronto is a cool city, with Star Bucks downtown B)

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

I'd move to Canada in a second if I could. I hate the US :p

ass_kicker

ass_kicker Banned

why do you think canada is better?

whenthisbegan

whenthisbegan Well-Known Member

I can explain why Canadian's are a bit pissed off with the Americans. There's lots of reasons politcally but since I don't follow politics, I'm not going to list them.

Today I was in a chat room and I was just idling away doing other things. I maximize the window and EVERYBODY is bashing Canada, saying it should be bomed, that we're all too smart and we basically suck because we're educated well and have cheep medication. Another girl proceeded to say that she would kill herself if she lived in Canada. I normally do not stick myself in those arguments because I don't know what to say, but I felt like crap. Randomly I would say, "LMFAO WOW YOU'RE ALL RACISTS!" and things like that. It eventually died down, but that's the jist of it.

This happens quite often. You mention you're from Canada and some American butts in and starts saying that your country should be bombed. I'm sorry our health care is cheeper and we've got a good education (as I'm sure Americans do, too). Does that mean we should be bombed? Some Americans are pissed off because we didn't assist them in their war. Well hate to tell you, but there's some people from my home (Nova Scotia) who are over there right now. There are some Canadian soilders out there, helping your army. I'm sorry we don't get into fights with other countries all the time.

It just doesn't make sense to me.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Canada rules my shoelaces.

B)

Whimsicality

Whimsicality I broke the dam.

Honestly though, it goes both ways. And like I said above, yeah there are racist idiots, but the average American has NOTHING against Canada or it's people. Take a walk down the street in an American city and stop stranger and ask them if they hate Canadians. Most of them will say No. And they'll mean it.

Don't sterotype us and assume all Americans hate Canada.

whenthisbegan

whenthisbegan Well-Known Member

..... I didn't sterotype anybody.