Groovy Smith - San Junipero

Discussion in 'Your Projects' started by GroovySmith, Nov 10, 2016.

GroovySmith

GroovySmith Member

I've been here in LPAssociation many years, but now I decided to sing up and be more active in the forum. My first message is to present my channel where I put my music. I hope you like it.

giordanno92

giordanno92 Active Member

First of all, welcome to LPÀ! Hope you like the community.

Second, your entire video is amazing! The footage is beautiful, I wonder where you got it. The music is incredible, loved the chord progression and especially the drum loop. I can hear some Shinoda influence on the drum pattern and chord progression, am I right? One tip is to give some text description on youtube so we can know more about you, other than that, everything is super dope. I'm liking the video right now. Keep 'em up! :chuck:

GroovySmith

GroovySmith Member

First of all, thanks a lot for your comments, I appreciate that very much. Secondly, yes, Mike's influence is there, for that reason I shared my track here because I knew someone could appreciate it. Thanks for your advice and liking my video. I'll keep posting videos and songs here.

giordanno92

giordanno92 Active Member

Please do, I just got back to LPA and I want to see more creative work from the community!

GroovySmith

GroovySmith Member

I just uploaded another track.