Next new Cd?

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by slammer800, Feb 25, 2004.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Exactly. LP would have spent over 24 months on Meteora if Chester hadn't of gotten better.

Just goes to show you that they wanted to work longer on Meteora but just went with the best they had.

streetsoldier1102

streetsoldier1102 Banned

i agree. Meteora kicks ass, but i wanna hear some new stuff. i love all their work though, so whatever and when ever they make new stuff it will rock.

:mike: is hot

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

You're warned for being a teenie. No sexual thoughts about the band members on these forums, please. Please read the rules and abide by them. :)

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

We might be getting overflooded with teenies but rest assured we will be fierce on every last one if I have anything to do with it.

Trumtram

Trumtram Well-Known Member

oh come on, lp has a contract with warner bros. do i have to say any more? we will hear new stuff at summer 2005. lp is something thats mainstream, it needs to be produced more and more. many bands failed for gaining similar success. a 37 minute long sophomore to their debut which was just a bit longer, and therefore 5 singles. lets take just the track lenghts of these singles together. about 15 mins which is near the half of the whole album. they (warner) rip of every album of lp, because lp is more worth while being on tour. these huge PR:200X shows are 1. expensive (costs, popularity), and 2. so fake. lp is touring and touring and it brings so much money. but it just goes to a specific point where new stuff is needed because too many singles are released already. then lp will go to the studio and do their thing. i wont deny the fact that lp does their thing right when they are in the studio. but they have a producer who is told to get everything to a mainstream #### that people wanna here at these days. and if you watched the makinf of dvd you might have seen the deadline which just couldnt be hold because of chesters sickness.

please please please stop dreaming of impossible things. we will get new music from lp, we will like it, but whatever they will do it will get filtered in many procedures and so at the end, it wont touch the greatness of hybrid theory ever again.

limited_edition

limited_edition Well-Known Member

well i think meteroa is really good...the songs on there i all like but i think lp will be a bit longer making it compaired to meteroa, i hope its not like reanimation it is a good cd but its some songs mixed. live in texas is cool and more raw i think.... but what ever happens lp will finish it when they finish it so theres no point setting on a date... but hopefully not to long :D

Mcnasty

Mcnasty Y2K

Does anybody here think that The Morning After might show up on a LP album one day ? or just like a complete version of it ?

Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

I can't wait for new LP material. I've wanted to see new stuff for a while but obviously that isn't going to come out for a long time. Do you think Chester meant B-sides and unreleased stuff to be released before the end of the year, or new songs?

Gary The Great

Gary The Great Member

Meteroa still has alot of life left in it. I just hope they make a real album next instead of a remix album

Syphon

Syphon Extremely H! Vltg3

i kno it sux to have to wait so long for a new album but im happy to wait cause the longer it takes to make the better it should be. but one can still hope that they realease at least sumthin new soon.

Mcnasty

Mcnasty Y2K

You guys just want LP album after LP album I want to wait 2 damn years so they have time to think of more stuff and try more things out. I dont want the same sh!t but different pile :mellow: you know ( and no Iam not refering to LP's music as Sh!t becous we all know its not)