Selling Rare Merch, Pt. 2

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by ToddWilliamson, Mar 16, 2017.

ToddWilliamson

ToddWilliamson Well-Known Member

Hey Everybody,

A few months ago I started a thread to sell some rare merchandise but unfortunately due to work and moving houses, time flew by and I still have this big box of Linkin Park merchandise that needs a home.

I am going to post bits and pieces over the next few days as I clear everything out. If you spot something that you'd be interested in, DM me and I'll get back to you as soon as possible with more details, prices etc.

Over time, I will be adding everything from a LPU Re-Issue Hybrid Theory EP to a signed Living Things vinyl to a Hybrid Theory t-shirt that I won in an LPU contest from when Linkin Park were actually still called Hybrid Theory.

I am happy to figure out shipping to anywhere in the world, so long as you are happy to front the cost for shipping.

So check everything out below, keep checking back for more over the next few days and try your luck. I might even throw in some stickers, magazines, or a setlist in a few packs.

ToddWilliamson

Linkin Park - LIVING THINGS [Signed]

This is a signed copy of LIVING THINGS on vinyl. I bought the vinyl from a JB Hi-Fi in Wellington, New Zealand, and got it signed at the Auckland, New Zealand Summit in 2013. The vinyl is coloured plain white.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
    ToddWilliamson

ToddWilliamson

ToddWilliamson

Hybrid Theory T-Shirt

This is a legitimate Hybrid Theory era t-shirt that I won from an LPU contest as hosted by Adam.

ToddWilliamson

Linkin Park - LPU9 12"

This is a limited edition, numbered LPU9 12" picture disc vinyl. It is numbered 0712 / 1000.

N.B. I will video any records playing and send them to you if you are worried about audio quality.

ToddWilliamson

Fort Minor - Petrified / Remember The Name 12"

This is a promotional 12" of Fort Minor's Petrified and Remember The Name - including clean versions, dirty versions, and instrumentals.

__

I have a few things I need to go and do right now, but I will continue to add more items here tomorrow. I will be replying to messages for the next four or so hours before I pick things up again tomorrow. Cheers :)

Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
    Michele

Michele Praise Brad Delson, our Lord and Savior. LPA Addict

If you continue, try to put all these things in the start post while editing it, i guess that will work better for a better overview :)

ToddWilliamson

Will do.

Thanks for your interest so far everyone. I will be posting more later in the day.

Michele

Michele Praise Brad Delson, our Lord and Savior. LPA Addict

Didnt even know the LPU CDs exist as vinyl. Nice collection though, hope you find someone to sell your stuff.

ToddWilliamson

They only released LPU9 as a limited edition vinyl. The rest were CD only. Thanks! I have had a few DMs on both LPL and LPA so hopefully this all lands in the home of someone who's going to love it as much as I have for so long.

brady

brady I am the LPA LPA Super Member

A couple of those things are tempting, but my wallet is saying no :lol:

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

Yeah, just make a list in your original post with these links + descriptions, and you can delete your subsequent posts to reduce clutter. :)