Linkin Park - Good Goodbye to feature Stormzy and Pusha T

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, Mar 18, 2017.

1. ciao_fiv

ciao_fiv We Are Still Humanz

I really really hope this doesn't leak. That would suck.
    I too hate checking my spelling before I post a comment to a public forum. Good work

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
    Forfeit to Break likes this.
  2. Ben

Ben Well-Known Member

Impossible to tell if those clips are real or not. Even if they are, it's hard to make out much beyond the melody of the vocals. Nobody Can Save Me sounded good, but I wasn't too much of a fan of Good Goodbye. Although, this is slightly better than potato quality, so there's so much that you can't even hear in the clips.

Ah, the joy of pure speculation.

EDIT: As for the addition of additional vocalists in Good Goodbye, I'm indifferent. If it's the song Chester raps in, that seems fitting. LP has done a decent job incorporating guest vocalists into their studio albums thus far, so I'm willing to be open-minded.

Meteorain likes this.
  3. Keyboard Warrior

Keyboard Warrior Well-Known Member

Lorenzo already confirmed that they are fake.

4. IAmTheNight

IAmTheNight Active Member

Or he's saying that to move the suspicion away, and that they really are the songs. Why would someone go through all of that effort, time, instrumental, and vocal work just to create a fake tease?

And no song exists right now online with this melody at all or the vocals that clearly say the names of the songs. And that's an insanely good Chester impression...that, or it is Chester.

5. Ben

Ben Well-Known Member

Oh. Well, sweet. Wasn't very fond of either of them.

6. IAmTheNight

I also know Chester's voice when I hear it, and that sounds just like Chester.

7. Keyboard Warrior

I don't think he would lie to LPA admins, nobody would ever take him seriously after if it turns out to be a lie. There are a lot of weird people who would go through that effort just to troll. Just like there are people constantly posting fake LP songs on youtube every single day.

8. IAmTheNight

The difference between those fake songs on YouTube is that you can tell when it's not Chester or when it's not Mike singing, because most of the time, they sound nothing like them.

9. Keyboard Warrior

I can tell right now it's not Chester.

10. Yousefelso

Yousefelso Hands Held High

If you watch Mike's instagram live he was asked what his favourite tracks off the album are. He said his favourite songs are good goodbye, one more light, and nobody can save me now. Mike thought the song title has a "now" at the end of it indicating that's how the lyrics go which is another indicator that those clips are fake.

Andreina and crazygolfer like this.
  11. BTorio

BTorio Well-Known Member

Could be awesome. Right now, my main critique is how similar Heavy/BS are in terms of soundscape, I'm hoping things vary more. But if everything is pop-percussion with soft synths everywhere I'm gonna be pretty bored by this album instrumentally.

12. Wizardofozil

Wizardofozil Well-Known Member

Why are the leak getting taken down on you tube for copyright then?

13. zayl

zayl Friendly neighbor revenge seeking vigilante

Suppose these are fakes. Ok, i still want to listen to full versions of these songs 'couse i simply like them!

14. Filip

Filip god break down the door LPA Contributor

Oh, welcome to the internet. You'll be surprised to hear what people will do to kill boredom.

15. Agent

Agent Formerly known as Agent Sideburns LPA Über VIP

Never heard of this Stormzy guy but I just checked out his song with Ed Sheeran and its godawful. So there's that. As for Pusha T... I like him as an artist but rock bands collabing with rappers haven't exactly produced stellar material most of the times. So I don't know how to feel about it. Overall, with two terrible singles so far and now this news I'm feeling more and more negative about OML.

frezer86 likes this.
  16. Forfeit to Break

Forfeit to Break Well-Known Member

But LP collaborating with rappers is usually very different to most other rock bands, given the bands heavy hip hop influence/background.

17. Agent

Agent Formerly known as Agent Sideburns LPA Über VIP

True that but Heavy and BS has left a bad taste in my mouth so I'm apprehensive.

18. Abel

Abel Chester Bennington saved my life.

UPDATE: Checked out Stormzy. THERE'S GOING TO BE GRIME ON A LINKIN PARK SONG, LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ciao_fiv likes this.
  19. chris2

chris2 Smiling At Strangers On Trains LPA Super Member

Yeah, this sure as hell is going to be different. As far as grime goes, Stormzy sounds actually pretty good. I'm usually not too keen on grime, since I prefer UK Hip Hop/Rap. Pusha T is good, too. Maybe not someone I'd consider one of the best, but still solid. Let's see. I'm intrigued.

20. Dimitris "the Parker"

Dimitris "the Parker" "One For The Road"

I would like to make an apologise for the confusing and the inconvenience that we have made about those two clips of Good Goodbye and Nobody can save me and i would like to tell you that those two are completely FAKE, we made it for only fun ,we love LP so we wanted to troll it a little bit,i hope nobody is still angry, sorry for that !

Aiden_Pixxel likes this.