Thank you, LPAssociation

Discussion in 'Feedback & FAQ' started by ShankatsuForte, Apr 12, 2017.

ShankatsuForte

ShankatsuForte Keep My Distance..

I just wanted to take a second to thank everyone here, from the site staff, for making this site what it really is.

I have been coming here for news in some capacity or another since Fort Minor was just a random website with encrypted text and a Key, and the integrity and lack of super speculative news posts have always been amazing. What that means is, even though sites like LPcum2BZL.PLS might sometimes beat news updates here by an hour or so, I know for a fact that if LPA reports on something, it's the god damned truth. And in the odd event, something is not correct it is retracted as quickly as possible. The fake sound clip from the other day being a perfect example.

I don't really know if you guys ever get disheartened by the LP Album Cycle "fans", and their complaints. I imagine having seen it since M2M, and possibly even before then, it has generally just become a fact of LP. But, again, I just want to thank you guys, for your hard work, effort and dedication to a band I have loved since they were Hybrid Theory releasing free shit on MP3.com

I remember the great times we had during the LT release, playing the ARG, listening to snippets, that one guys song using the messenger as the backing track, asking mike to give us the snippets. Great times.

So, thank you guys again, and keep up the great work. (Please feel free to share great LPA Stories here, maybe get a little positivity going in spades.)

Dekar, Sasuke, Hybrid and 10 others like this.
    minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

You'll have to wait for some of the others for a more eloquent/verbose reply but ... thank-you. :)

Zane

Zane WARRIOR PRINCESS LPA Team

Thank you so much ShankatsuForte. Honestly, this site thrives off of everyone – all the eager fans – and we would not be able to do any of this without you all. But thank you because it means a lot for us to hear that you all are enjoying your time here. That makes all the difference for us, and we will continue to do our best to provide a fun Linkin Park experience! Let's look forward to the coming month of new music!

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Posts like this are why we have never quit after 16 years of running this website. Dedicated people like you, viewers who have joined us through our journey and trusted us through multiple album cycles are why we do what we do.

Thank you for your continued viewership. We promise to keep delivering what you've come to expect for album cycles to come :).

Dekar, darkviruz and @LP2K12 like this.
    Hybrid

Hybrid Has gone Rogue. LPA Team

Thank you for the kind words and support!

Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

A little late on this, but thank you for the kind feedback!