The Venting Out Thread 2

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Michele, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Doridorica

Doridorica Well-Known Member

It was horrible to hear the news of what happened, I got goose bumps all over my body. The terrorists want us to be afraid and they're succeeding, I won't be carefree going to LP concert in Hungary although their president closed the border a few months ago but who knows who got in while the the borders were open.

2. The Joesen One

The Joesen One Fun-employed LPA Super Member

So a group called the Maute Group, a bunch of ISIS sympathizers, have taken an entire city hostage. Everybody's locked in their homes. Nobody can go in or out. They're setting homes, schools, jails and police stations on fire. No electricity means the people trapped have very little ways of communicating with the outside world other than occasional screenshots from what's left of their mobile data. The armed forces are arriving there. Our president declared martial law in the entire island region (note: the city is a small part of the entire island).

I'm far away from that area, but I'm scared, guys.

https://www.google.com.ph/search?q=...ourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#tbm=nws&q=marawi+city

3. Doridorica

What's wrong with this world?! I survived one war and don't need another one but it's definitely coming.
    A bunch of crazy people is holding the entire world hostage. How do we even fight this? Germany and other European countries let all those refugees in but the question is would they sfind their way in even if leaders didn't let them.

4. Bluspykz

Bluspykz New Member

Considering the tragedy in Manchester, UK the other day - in the Manchester Arena - where LP are scheduled to be playing on the 7th July. Makes me sick, sad, angry - and scared to even go on the 7th.

5. dontFindOutMe

dontFindOutMe Well-Known Member

Have to present a project on which I am working on (work from home internship) tomorrow on Google Hangouts. Couldn't be more nervous about it. Not an easy task to do when you are shy and have crippling social anxiety. Can't help but think that I am gonna blow it all up and make a huge fool of myself in front of all others. Oh Dear God. Help me:cry:

6. Doridorica

It seems I'm not going to the concert in Hungary :cry::cry: My good acquaintance's father passed away a few hours ago and she told me she'd let me know when the funeral is going to be but probably Tuesday. I'm so torn between telling her I'll come to her house after the funeral so we're alone and going to the funeral because I feel like that's expected of me. But I've been looking forward to the concert so much, it's a dream come true!:cry::cry: I feel like crap because I'd rather go to the concert than to pay respect to the man I knew.

7. Captain-EO

Captain-EO Also Prog Nerd Now, Thanks Gibs LPA Super Member

I'm done with so much shit right now. All the joy has been sucked dry from my day-to-day life.

8. polleo

polleo You're gonna carry that weight. LPA Super Member

Hang in there, Chris. :hug:

Michele and Modern Guitar God like this.
  9. Modern Guitar God

Modern Guitar God Nets 2021 LPA Super VIP

I'm too generous of a person. People are hardly grateful for the things I do for them. Even giving away personal possessions that I've saved up months for, just to help them out. I don't care about myself but it's to the point where it becomes too detrimental to my own life. I think people take advantage of my generosity. And I let them get away with it because I have so much pity for everyone. I can never not feel sorry for someone. Maybe I should stop having so much sympathy.

10. brady

brady I am the LPA LPA Super Member

Really not enjoying life at all

11. StrictlyJohnD

StrictlyJohnD Go Texans & Rockets!

My family can be full of crap most of the time. This morning was no different.

12. Top2Bottom

Top2Bottom Well-Known Member

I’ve floated along in my relationship with my gf for 12 years and 3 kids, and now realise we don’t really have much going for us.

I feel like I’ve missed the best years of my life(a part from my kids), by putting on hold my ambitions and dreams because that was what was best for the family. We were in our teens when we got together and I’m now 31 and wishing I’d done something years ago.

We are polar opposites in most ways, which was good early on, but now it is hard agreeing on anything. I’m tired. And I feel I’ve emotionally just left the relationship.

I’ve never had to break up a relationship of this magnitude before. Don’t even know where to start. Or if I should at all for the good of the kids. I cry alone whenever I think of their faces if I left. My boys are my life.

I don’t even know when things started to go wrong.

13. Modern Guitar God

I'm sorry for all of this. My brother and his wife are kind of going through the same thing. It's gotten to the point where he's moved out and lives with us now. The kids are still too young to know what's going on (two and four years old). They haven't divorced or separated yet but I'm afraid it's inevitable. It's a fact that kids are emotionally traumatized by divorce at a young age, whether it's apparent right away or a gradual pain. But I also know that parents are still people and go through a lot of suffering in relationships. It's hard to know what the right thing to do is. I just hope for the best for you.

I get sad thinking about my nephews and it actually gives me anxiety. I don't want them to go through the pain of divorce and feeling like it's their fault or they're getting rejected by their parents. I don't want my nephews to have that voice in the back of their heads as they grow up. Sometimes things just don't work out though. Sorry for the long post. I feel for you. Be strong and pull through, whatever choice you make.

Top2Bottom likes this.
  14. Top2Bottom

Top2Bottom Well-Known Member

I can’t help but feel we’d both be liberated if we called it a day. I know she isn’t super happy herself, but im not sure she is aware to the extent that I’m at though.

I have every intention of being there for the kids and even her if it happens. And as there’s no malaise in this at all, I’d hope to remain friends and be able to still have outings as a family.

She’s a great girl, and has always done right by me and doesn’t deserve this. That said, I also feel nobody deserves to be stuck in something that is bringing them down. In her heart of hearts, she would admit its for the best too.

Modern Guitar God likes this.
  15. Modern Guitar God

I don't want to wake up.

16. Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

Fuck. Fuck. Fuckity, fuck fuck fuck.
    That is all.

17. Vdalem

Vdalem Purrfect! LPA Super VIP

Can't we all just get along?

Modern Guitar God likes this.
  18. TobinKnowsBest

TobinKnowsBest 20.03.1976 - 20.07.2017 LPA VIP

Life would be too easy if that happened

Vdalem likes this.
  19. Vdalem

Vdalem Purrfect! LPA Super VIP

Oh to have an easy life. Free cookies and ice cream! Diet smiet.

TobinKnowsBest likes this.
  20. StrictlyJohnD

StrictlyJohnD Go Texans & Rockets!

Just realized that my bitchass family is among the reasons why I listen to Linkin Park.

Vdalem likes this.