From The Inside

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by linkindrummerboy, Feb 9, 2004.

From The Inside- do you prefer it live or recorded and what do you think about the video?? Post here.

Personally I prefer the live version and I was not too impressed with the video. I thought after Numb, they would be a bit more "exciting"

Don't get me wrong- I love LP.

Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

I thought the 'From The Inside' video was better than 'Numb' because of Numb's really lame and played-out storyline. Numb is a better performance song so prefer the live video made up of clips from Live In Texas (in the style of Points Of Authority from Frat Party), while 'From The Inside' feels like there is something going on outside of the song, so a good video that fits the mood of the song was great to me.

erasethepain

erasethepain Well-Known Member

I think they tried to make it very emotional, but Lars kind of ruined it in a way.

Numb is really good on LIT. Chester makes the chorus even better when he sings the notes in a higher pitch.

Jae

Jae Well-Known Member

?!?!?!? It wasnt exciting enough?!? The video had people running and fighting and a kid screaming and making the earth shake and things blowing up, thats pretty exciting to me...

Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

I don't think they were trying to make it emotional, they were definately emotional about. Lars definately ruined it though.

I like the recorded version better. Me with stupid perfectionist ears wanting perfect live shows. DAMN ME! :p

frgt10_soldier

frgt10_soldier Banned

linkin park sounds all the same in their music...there is no change in the emotions, like people have different emtions all the time. i believe linkin park should write music from other emotions they feel.

越南

越南 Well-Known Member

Its Been Months since i downloaded the video from a site , and they still havent played it on mtv 2 or fuse yet..Whats up with that?

Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

It's not to be released in North America.