Linkin Park's One More Light North American Tour Cancelled

Discussion in 'News' started by Mark, Jul 21, 2017.

AndreyKamensky

AndreyKamensky hakuna matata

What are you talking about mate?

Edit:
    nevermind. Mark made it clear now.

Josh

Josh Met LP 8-13-14 LPA VIP

I can't imagine the pain the rest of the band feels right now. That pain will definitely stick with them for the rest of their lives.

To all the fans saying they need to do a farewell tour, it's not gonna happen. Put your feet their shoes and just imagine going on stage without Chester. They would all break down in pain.

For the future of music from this talented group, I predict linkin park is retired. Mike could do something with fort minor but I do not want him to be pressured into that position.

It was a great run linkin park. thanks for the music, memories, and giving us light during the darkest of times.

Rav and Blake like this.
    aKaRiot

aKaRiot LP Fanboy

i keep lookign at my tickets. I just posted 2 weeks ago about how excited I was to see them for the first time since the ATS tour... My girlfriend was seeing them for her first time. It's all so crushing. I just want my homie back

Fathom and Blake like this.
    Dannyc

Dannyc Well-Known Member

I think mike will still make music, idk if it will be with LP, or fort minor. But i think LP shall go on to carry on chester's legacy i think thats what chester woould want but it will be really hard. Cause its just gonna be mike. If LP continues, i think LP will become a hip hop group