Memorial Tattoo

Discussion in 'Chester Bennington' started by Stacy, Jul 26, 2017.

ZelesteBeauty

ZelesteBeauty Well-Known Member

Club tattoo out where I live is doing tribute tattoos the day we are having a memorial for him.

AndreyKamensky

AndreyKamensky hakuna matata

Cool tat and an interesting idea.
    I've been thinking about getting one with Chester and Chris walking towards the sun(set) on a beach resting thier arms on eachothers backs... sort of like a hug and their both smiling while looking at each other like they know that everything's gonna be good from now one. Maybe not walking even... maybe sitting on the sand or on a bench or something. I just want it to haev a "positive" vibe if you get what I mean.
    When I imagine it in my it seems like a good idea, but I'd like to hear some of your ideas.

Blake

Blake Leave a Trace LPA Super Member

That is so cool!

karlatf

karlatf Member

Oh my god that's fantastic!!!!
    I'm getting one to honor him too!! I was still a bit afraid since it would be the first one but now I'm just trying to decide between lyrics of LOATR or the catalyst. Yours made me 100% to go ahead with it :)

Nobody Can Shave Me Now

Nobody Can Shave Me Now Formerly known as Ron Jeremy LPA VIP

I have a good amount of LP Tattoos.... the first one being the HT cover back in 2003-04? 3 days before Chester passed I put their new logo on my wrist, and on the other wrist a semicolon (Suicide Prevention tattoo) that I actually got last year. Sadly, it fits. Anyways, I'm going all out. My tattoo artist is FANTASTIC at portrait work! On my right arm where the new logo is I will fill the entire tatt of Chester until it fades/blends into the symbol with the dates between the two.. If anyone has drawn or come across something that would make for a fantastic Chester portrait , please, share. This is a 600-700$ tattoo. I hope for nothing less than perfectness. I have many tattoos and put thought into it and nitpicked. The day he died I called my artist.

Btw, I made a similar post and had 0 feedback. So really, any ideas welcomed. Thanks guys.

Tricia

Tricia New Member

Maybe Mike will get a tattoo